X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blow jobs

I will be in Bangkok on the 10 Feb.How safe is it to give an lb a blow job without a condom?

An old chesnut this one.......................................

.......... I believe official advice in most countries is that its a no go area without a Condom although some advise that if you insist on any type of blowjob make sure that you have no internal mouth ulcers, sores or wounds . This is assuming you dont know the person......

Or just dive in and throw the dice. Do you wanna live forever !.......

Comment

Thanks TC.I do love giving a girll a nice creamy blowjob and really was just wondering how healthy the girls are there

Comment

Also can anyone help me out in suggesting friendly no hassle clubs or areas

Comment

From what I have read there almost zero risk of getting HIV from oral sex without a condom. However as Tomcat mentioned if you have open sores such as ulcers etc then probably best to give it a miss. Also give your partner the once over while the light is on to find any obvious signs of anything else. Of course not all diseases are visible so there is still a risk.

I would not brush your teeth prior to giving oral but a mouthwash such as listerine is the best way to freshen the breath before and after the deed.

Comment

Thanks heaps ozzie.I really appreciate the effort to reply

Comment

... and as long as you've got the Listerine out, splash a little on her dick

Comment

Thanks juanmoretime.Has anyone got any hints on hassle free clubs or areas for lbs

Comment

Brolga69,

If you just Nana plaza you will find all the LB's you can handle.  There have beens lots of posts, but the 3 main bars/clubs are Cascade, Obsession, and Casanova. Depending how long you are there I would hit all 3. Top rated bar by most members.....Cascade.

Click on my link below for more details....

Lotusman

Comment

I like when a guy sucks my 'bro' without condom na ka !! ha ha ha

Comment

Yeh Jackie, I've got to admit that nothing turns me on like sucking a ladyboy's bro ... sans innertube ... I've got the hots for Gigi in Pattaya right now, and her luscious hormone boobies    Gotta find out where she works, then I'm planning to wine and seduce her then ravish her for about a week ... yum    

Comment

juanmoretime : wishing u ALL THE BEST ! ...cheers !

Comment

if she delivers a nice load in ure mouth wash it down with a can of coke as that will kill all known germs dead im with u...i love giving head to an LB's little bro
                          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bit Beefy @ Jan. 30 2005,05:36)
                            if she delivers a nice load in ure mouth wash it down with a can of coke as that will kill all known germs dead  im with u...i love giving head to an LB's little bro
                            Is that regular coke or coke lite??
                            andyman

Comment

I've sometimes worried afterwards when I have had a LB's dick in my mouth about the risks, but you can obviuosly minimise them by a thorough wash before hand and an inspection for any skin problems.
                              Not had them cum in my mouth very often - obviously not as practiced in BJ's as they are.
                              What I like more than anything is for them to lick my balls prior to me fucking them.

Comment

Working...
                              X