Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coke or Coke Lite? ... it depends ... I'll probly need a lot once I track down Gigi, cause I'm gonna be suckin' and swallowin' that li'l bro like clockwork.  Probably want Coke Lite if I'm going to keep my figure

How many calories do you suppose there are one mouthful of cum?

Comment

Thanks heaps everyone.Glad you are all into giving the gurrls BJs.I love it

Comment

I once had red spots appear all over my dick. I had a test and it appears that the girl who gave me a bj had bronchitis. The germs were passed on to me. I was suffering brohchitis of the dick!! this is not a joke. It really happened.

Comment

Damn now you're scaring me wisetraveller

Comment

Does anyone mind me swearing Thats Fucked up maaaaan.... Bronchitis of the Dick... Funny now u say it, sure it wasnt funny while it happened.... What were the symptoms, i mean any pain, burning blah blah???
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Jesus Christ !

Comment

Originally posted by (Bit Beefy @ Jan. 31 2005,13:25)
                Does anyone mind me swearing Thats Fucked up maaaaan.... Bronchitis of the Dick... Funny now u say it, sure it wasnt funny while it happened.... What were the symptoms, i mean any pain, burning blah blah???
                Hi Beefy

It wasn't too bad actually. No pain, no discomfort. But the red spots vere very obvious and really demanded medical attention. Luckily I was not in a steady relationship at the time and had no one to explain them to. The doc took a swab, gave me the result a few days later and a simple cream cleared it up.

But the main point of my post was that even if the girl does not have a serious problem like HIV or some other tricky STD there can still be bad outcomes.

However, having said all that, I have had bjs sans condom since that incident. It is hard to resist.

Cheers

WiseTraveller

Comment

Bronchitis of the Dick  ... certainly this is the stuff of urban legends (along with alligators in toilets, cats in microwaves)

I can imagine the Dr's office cliches.  Open wide and stick out your ...   ... I'm just going to use this tongue depressor to poke around ... ... now bend over, this might seem a bit cold at first   

Comment

Does anyone know an acceptable price to pay for gurrls at Cascades as I don't want to rob them but don't want to be to far over the odds

Comment

Originally posted by (jackieLB @ Jan. 31 2005,14:41)
                      Jesus Christ !
                      lol, short statement but sweet and to the point, my response exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by (Brolga69 @ Feb. 02 2005,00:57)
                        Does anyone know an acceptable price to pay for gurrls at Cascades as I don't want to rob them but don't want to be to far over the odds
                        Long time or short time? Short time (1 hour) at the 'hotel' rooms near by would run you about 1,000 baht. Up to 1,500 if your short time is more like 3 hours at your hotel room. All night should really be about 2,000 if you enjoyed yourself.

Does anyone concur with this?

Comment

Oh my god !

Comment

Is it customary to pay the LB's up front or after the session?

Comment

I tend to pay after, i think most people do. I agree with Stogie quotes
                              Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

The quotes seem to be about right for BKK and Phuket but things seems to be a little cheaper in Pattaya. I make sure we agree on the price and also how long they will stay etc before I leave the bar that way there are no suprises. Also I don't just ask if they understand I get them to tell me what we have discussed as also that way they cannot say later that they did not understand. This may seem a bit too business like for some people and I can understand this but I just feel more comfortable this way.

Also I pay after the session because if any part of the bargain was not lived up to what was expected then you can renegotiate before you pay, for example if the girl says she will stay long time then wants to dissappear after only short time. Then with me she will only get paid short time.

Comment

Working...
                                X