Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much crew.You will have all contributed to a much better stay when I arrive on the 10th

Comment

Yup...

All good info here. Usually a nice ladyboy will accept what you pay her after the event. If you are a repeat customer then you'll get your own routine going on. If you intend to go back to a bar then do not pay too much or too little! You'll either be ignored or swamped!

If you DO decide to negotiate before the deed then don't make a big drama out of it. The girls do NOT like to talk shop especially when they are still in their bars.

It's a simple case of YOU saying how long you want and how much you are willing to pay. Also - don't haggle the price over a couple of bucks. It really does set a downer on the whole experience.

If you are drunk and just want to bone a prostitute then this doesn't apply, but if you want the "Thai girlfriend experience" then be very cool about the money issue.

Some more aggressive ladyboys will want to talk about money up front. I would avoid them.

Comment

Oh by the way are most of the girls trustworthy or is it best to lock up the cat if they come back to your room

Comment

The ones from the bars tend to be more trustworthy in general I suppose, however I would just avoid the tempation and put all your valuables in the room safe or front desk safe. At the very least lock your suitcase and place it out of view.

If you are taking more than one girl at a time then I would recommend one of the short time hotels as it can be hard to keep your eye on both them the whole time.

Also ensure the girl gives her id at the front desk and do quick check of the room before she collects it.

Comment

Originally posted by
            The girls do NOT like to talk shop especially when they are still in their bars.
            I have found that most of them will at least ask how much you will pay them and how long you want. I personally prefer to be a little more in depth about what will transpire.

Originally posted by
            Also - don't haggle the price over a couple of bucks. It really does set a downer on the whole experience.
            This is certainly true, either you want them or you don't. If they think you are a newbie they will try and get as much as they can out of you so when they say something ridiculous like 3000 ST then just politely say no I will give you XXX and if she is not happy then just move on to the next one.

Comment

Just one more thing.........are there any good quality hotels that anyone can recommend and a rough price

Comment

Originally posted by
                are there any good quality hotels that anyone can recommend and a rough price
                Can you be a little more specific as to your requirements such as location, price, swimming pool, fitness centre etc?

Also if you search through the archive you will already find many good recommendations for BKK, Phuket and Pattaya

Comment

Definately want apool internet, access JUst somewhere nice up to abot 100 Oz bucks a day

Comment

hey brolga69,

i'll be getting to bkk on feb 10 as well. let me know if you wanna catch up for a few beers and lb hunting.....

cheers, j sydney

Comment

My 5 cents on that: I usually go only st with pro's and never to my hotel - only to st-hotels. Either at Nana or to those strange ones, you go by cab to this kind of motel thing where the cars are parked behind a curtain and you go from there directly into your room. My private sphere is reserved for the civilians I chat up in shops, cafes, campuses, etc.
                      Just the way I prefer it...

MK
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Hi brolga69, for me the best hotel now is President Solitaire <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Have a nice time and I propose to take Cat from obsession,she is one of the best

Comment

The President Solitaire was great value for money but I checked recently and their prices have sky rocketed. The Executive suite used to be 2500 baht per night and is now 4500.

These prices are based on their site and you might be able to find it cheaper elsewhere on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                          X