Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever seen 'em cum without being touched?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

si, senor
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

It happened with Aem in Pattaya, although she used the name Bee back then.  First night - no direct touching - just a spontaneous cum shower. I was quite impressed.

Karl

Comment

(blonde_havoc @ May 19 2010,14:26) The ladyboy I dated after Marla could cum with no hands. She would rub her cock (which was fucking huge btw... the only time I've ever been with a lb who has had a bigger cock than me... and I'm extremely average/ordinary) an my stomach, pretending to fuck me, and in about 15 seconds she'd blow a large load. There's actually a name for this condition but fucked if I can remember what it's called.
        Frottage.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(guydesavoy @ May 19 2010,18:26)
          (Lefty @ May 19 2010,14:03) Being thicker than average would help a lot more.
          That should be good news to a lot of people  
          If a lot of people are thicker than average, then it would be average and the a lot thicker would need to be even more thick to be thicker than average.
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ May 19 2010,14:03)
            (whore @ May 19 2010,02:23) I've seen it a few times. I have an idea that if the ladyboy doesnt take hormones, and you have a long shaft it increases the chances of this happening. Maybe something got to do with the longer shaft getting right in there and massaging the prostate gland. I also think there is a couple of positions that help with this aswell, with the one Jaidee describes above being one of them.

One position I have always had alot of success with is the ladyboy lying on her back, and me lifting her up slightly by her ankles so I can get in deep over and over again. That one worked a few times with two ladyboys.
            The prostate isn't that far from the anal entrance that a longer than average cock would be needed to stimulate it. Being thicker than average would help a lot more.
            Thats what people with a small penis say
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(Lefty @ May 19 2010,23:14) If a lot of people are thicker than average, then it would be average and the a  lot thicker would need to be even more thick to be thicker than average.
              With thick people it's a case of what they don't know won't hurt them
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

oh ok, I got it now.

I think...
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(whore @ May 19 2010,23:44)
                  (Lefty @ May 19 2010,14:03)
                  (whore @ May 19 2010,02:23) I've seen it a few times. I have an idea that if the ladyboy doesnt take hormones, and you have a long shaft it increases the chances of this happening. Maybe something got to do with the longer shaft getting right in there and massaging the prostate gland. I also think there is a couple of positions that help with this aswell, with the one Jaidee describes above being one of them.

One position I have always had alot of success with is the ladyboy lying on her back, and me lifting her up slightly by her ankles so I can get in deep over and over again. That one worked a few times with two ladyboys.
                  The prostate isn't that far from the anal entrance that a longer than average cock would be needed to stimulate it. Being thicker than average would help a lot more.
                  Thats what people with a small penis say  
                  Well, someone would have a very short penis if they can't reach it, considering you can easily massage someone's prostate with your index finger.  
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

My large penis is the only thing I have to feel good about myself, and you have just robbed me of that. Thanks Lefty
                    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Cheer up man, sounds like you are pretty adept at poker. The card game that is.
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Pretty rare to see a poll end in an exact tie around here!
                        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(guydesavoy @ May 19 2010,18:26)
                          (Lefty @ May 19 2010,14:03) Being thicker than average would help a lot more.
                          That should be good news to a lot of people  
                          priceless.
                          i am proud to, say i for one am not thicker than average.
                          robbo

Comment

If no one has seen this before, I present..

http://www.tnaflix.com/embedding_pla...yer_v0.2.1.swf" width="650" height="515">http://www.tnaflix.com/embedding_pla...yer_v0.2.1.swf" />

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Great vid
                              dreaming about LOS again

Comment

And this is even better http://galleries.smcrevenue.com/galls....mv

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X