Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting arounf the clubhouse

hey stogie

Any chance of putting the 'names' of the girls on the movie page months (same as the pic pages). Would make it a lot easier to find them.

Also the 'link' to your prviews for this months goes back to 150105.htm

Yes, I found that out too, However, The First Thumb of ladyboy ANGE works. you can view the rest of the girls when you click her; the first thumb. The rest of the thumbs take you back to Last months Preview girls.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Yes - I goofed up on that! It's fixed now though...

Hi Kar...

I have been wondering about the video situation and what would make it easier to find them. If anyone has any ideas then post them...

Cheers,

SB

Comment

SB

I beleive if you use the same method of adding the girls names for each month would suffice... we can use the 'find' function to locate a name..

Kar

Comment

When you click on a preview thumbnail and then want to go back one step, to the clubhouse, the back arrow actually takes you all the way to the main members page. it makes checking the preview pics a real pain.

Comment

Originally posted by (wisetraveller @ Feb. 04 2005,01:56)
            When you click on a preview thumbnail and then want to go back one step, to the clubhouse, the back arrow actually takes you all the way to the main members page.  it makes checking the preview pics a real pain.  
            Use this link...

Hmmm... Not sure what is happening here...

Anyone else getting this?

Comment

Working...
            X