X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venus & jane

Congrats on   Venus   &   Jane  ... do you have more information for travelers on where we might find these vixens.  Bang-cock, CM, Pattaya or Phuket?

Venus

Jane

venus cebu city and jane manila.am i right?the anti pi guys must be choking.

Comment

much to many of our delight, they are definately pinays hehehe

Comment

fredns, who is that in your avatar??!!

Comment

Originally posted by (jockey @ Dec. 04 2004,14:16)
          fredns, who is that in your avatar??!!
          Yeah! She's winking at me too! Doesn't she know I'm broke?

Comment

Please remove that avatar from fredns.I may only be window shopping ,but i feel its unfair to show me a babe i can't have.Thank you.She is just gorgeous and she didn't just wink at me ,she blew me a kiss!Give me strengh.

Comment

I believe she's that famous Korean TS... forgot the name....

Comment

the girl in my avatar is a filipina genetic female, not a ladyboy. she is one of those typical "ugly philippine women" Jon the photographer referred to in his earlier posts  

Comment

Originally posted by
                  the girl in my avatar is a filipina genetic female, not a ladyboy. she is one of those typical "ugly philippine women" Jon the photographer referred to in his earlier posts  
                  Fucks sake.....would you please remove that girl from your avatar. I am mesmerised!!! I have just sat here for 20 minutes!
                  Mister Arse

Comment

hey stewart,
                        glad you like her, and i know that you are fully aware of and appreciate the beauty of filipina women! she is my gg keeper. i also like your taste in pinoy ladyboys...particularly minerva, antoinette, daphnie, etc hehehe. i am hitting cebu in 2 weeks from now and plan to make minerva my lb keeper!      

Comment

Venus, Oh my... I may just have to pay a visit to Cebu to find her. Just wish there were more shots from more angles with her fully "up". What a doll. Petite, slim hips, pretty face. And something extra. She and Joy from Bangkok are my all-time favs on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by
                        also like your taste in pinoy ladyboys...particularly minerva, antoinette, daphnie, etc hehehe. i am hitting cebu in 2 weeks from now and plan to make minerva my lb keeper!
                        Minerva is a tiny girl, so her dick looks big in relation to her body. It is certainly not small, just not quite as big in real life as you imagine.

I would also be willing to bet that, when you meet Daphnie/asiantgirl, SHE will end up being your keeper!!

PS - Leave Antionette alone!!!
                        Mister Arse

Comment

I would love to meet a lovely pinay lb later this year when I go to cavite.

Comment

SCREENSAVER..........
                            Attached Files
                            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Hey JUNKO ! about six months ago when I just first saw JANE I went Nuts when I saw her
                              ASS. From what I hear,,, She has a BROKE DICK, But I still say;
                              Jane Has the NICEST ASS I have ever seen on a LADYBOY... The Only one in her League as far as ASS' goes is; FIAT.
                              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                              X