• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.ladyboykisses.com

www.ladyboykisses.com

did you mange to get good contact through the ladyboykisses website
    david

I do not know about the above site but I have had very worthwhile experiences with the Dragoncastle

Try the Dragoncastle.net website

http://www.dragoncastle.net/gaydating/

Go to the Gay Dating Section (Don't be put off, it leads to Ladyboys)

Go to the Quick Search box

Use the drop down Section for I am a "Western Man"

Use the drop down Section for looking for a "Ladyboy"

Put in Age Group in the From To

Use the drop down Section for "Country"

Press Search

If you like what you see - Join - it is Free.

You will be swamped with answers, especially from the Philippines.

There are over 500 profiles for LBs between 18 -30 from the Philippines looking for Western men.

I have met some lovely non P4P LBs through this site.

Comment

Agreed dragoncastle is a good bet. Has plenty of Thai LBs too and unlike kisses, it's free
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Agreed, LBKisses is mostly all PI LB's

Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

well i met many of the ladyboys i saw on ladyboykisses.com on my last trip. vee from bkk, gee phuket,nouy phuket. many others.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
          General George Patton Jr

Comment

and to think you could have found them on other websites for free

Still, you got a shag out of it so who's counting the pennies ?

Comment

..if you're looking for LB romance then LBkisses would be the site to visit but if you want Phil. LB action then use IMlive for P4P.. it's worked for me 90% of the time (IMlive) but u hafta be slick on how u get their contact info at the site online, but it's doable at a minimal cost.. once u get their contact info there's not much more cost involved if u can use YH messenger to keep in touch until u get there... just don't BS them, P.I. lbs' are unforgiving if they catch u lying or making false promises to them..  
              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

I have talked to 5 LB from LBK who live in Phil. After at most 5 discussions all 5 nneded money for something. The ladies I have talked to from Thailand have never asked for money. Just an observation.
                TEXASMAC

Comment

I'm only surprised it took them so long

Correct observation btw

Comment

..you're right on about PI LBs' asking for money, if it's on a PPV site they will always ask b4 u can even say goodbye, then i just tell them I'm already supporting a family there & that chat session is over..  
                    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

I talked to am LB in Thailand and she told me the ladies dont pay to join.
                      TEXASMAC

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Jun. 18 2010,19:28) I talked to am LB in Thailand and she told me the ladies dont pay to join.
                        Now there's an idea...

I just need to find a nice avatar and then PM all the lovelies...

Comment

Working...
                        X