X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy or GayBoy...

What's the distance between Surawong and Nana Plaza?

Depends on your point of view......if you are a gay boy competing with hundreds of other similar-looking gay boys down around Patpong and Surawong, it's pretty damn close to go to Nana and completely change your look, your attitude and your appearance just to get new customers.

Here's the deal.....  Most of the ladyboys who the punters meet from this forum are certainly just that, a LADYBOY.  Have been since about age 5 and will tell you so, and they look the part;  maybe 19 or 20 by the time we first meet 'em in BKK or Pattaya, they have long hair and look like girls 100%.  Many will have silicone titties and hip implants and many are ''cut'', which of course means they now have no dick.....these girls are ladyboys through and through and there's no hiding it and frankly no turning back to being a boy.

But a certain percentage of ladyboys are really gay boys and have no intention of living the rest of their lives like a woman;  they are doing it to make money only, and because it's so easy for a boy in Thailand to look like a girl, the transition isn't all that hard.

One way to tell;  if your date is around 22 or 23 or older and doesn't have any boobs or any other surgeries, she is probably a gay boy.  Of course she will lie, but ask her; say ''hey man, why haven't you gotten any tits yet?  You've been working in Cascades for 15 months, you could certainly pay the 40K by now to have inserts, what's the deal''?

Remember, besides their hair, which they love more than life itself, the most important thing to a ladyboy is making that big step by getting implants; they dream about it from about age 12 and as soon as they earn 40K [sometimes as young as 16 or 17] they get 'em;  so if your date is 23 or so, still flat-chested, has no curves and no nose or chin surgery, it could be a gay boy just putting in their time until they have earned enough cash to go back to Nakhon Whocares and buy a house for them and their family, where they will then cut off the hair and burn the dresses and go back to wearing jeans and t-shirts.  

Does it matter to me?  Nope!  As long as they look like a girl NOW, and frankly I like 'em flat-chested and not curvy and all that stupid fucking surgery crap anyway, it doesn't make one bit of difference what they will be doing in 5 years; I won't know them then.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I never analyzed it that far. Like you say, if they look and act like woman, then who cares, right?

In some areas of Philippines, they simply cannot afford the bolt-ons so they make it to age 22-23 and still be flat.

Comment

Ya, the P.I. would be different......oftentimes they can never get the titties and still be lifelong ladyboys, they just can never afford it.

Met a couple of these types in BKK this past week which made me bring this all up, even a girl I had just about 4 hours ago......flat-chested, no surgery, 23 year old freelancer.......I was joking around with her about the whole thing and she didn't even try to deny it, which I like.

BTW; she and her friend who I tag-teamed told me they were roommates and lived in Huay Kwang; shocking.
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

what to tell about Pattaya Oil who is gettign her boobs at 24?

I know many others who are late boobgetters...

Comment

i think you simplified it too much.....  you only talk about surgery...well not all girls are lucky enough to make the needed money to that....so how about the girls that "only"  take hormones??

after i met "my" girl..the first thing she did...was not the boobs (btw...loved the hormone tits she had  ) but her nose??    F... i would not have noticed it if i wasnt told....

and she was close to 23 before (after another of my trips) she could afford the new tits.....

personally i dont F.... care if they consider themself ladyyyyyy or gay..and i dont care what people call me( unless its early up in the morning) as long as both parts are happy its great.....
          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 31 2010,01:49) Most of the ladyboys who the punters meet from this forum are certainly just that, a LADYBOY. Have been since about age 5 and will tell you so, these girls are ladyboys through and through and there's no hiding it and frankly no turning back to being a boy.

But a certain percentage of ladyboys are really gay boys and have no intention of living the rest of their lives like a woman;  they are doing it to make money only,
            One way to tell;  if your date is around 22 or 23 or older and doesn't have any boobs or any other surgeries, she is probably a gay boy.  Of course she will lie,    
            Let me get this straight...You believe them when they tell you that they knew that they were a ladyboy at age 5, but they lie when they tell you that they are a ladyboy at age 22...

And which percentage of the "real" ladyboys work in a bar for a reason other than to make money?

Frankly I believe that they are most all gay boys...And I like...But that is just my opinion...Nothing more...

My regular, who I have been with almost exclusively since January, told me that she knew she was different around age 13 and had her first sexual experience with another boy at age 16...The truth...I don't know, but believable...

She scoffed when I asked her if she had ever had sex with a lady...When I told her that I knew several ladyboys who did have children she confessed that she also knew a ladyboy who had a child...And when I asked if she thought they were "real" ladyboys or just gay boys she answered, "No. They are gay boys."

And so I asked her the final question, "Are you a ladyboy or a gay boy?" She hesitated a moment and answered, "I don't know." And that's the truth...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 31 2010,01:49) .. besides their hair, which they love more than life itself
              I believe that part.

And mirrors
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

hmmmmm....

ladyboys with children...

who is more gay? a gay boy or a ladyboy?

Comment

In another country, these ladyboys would most certainly be gay males
                  A difference between the US and Asia is that in North America when a boy likes boys, he realizes he is gay but most of the time does not feel that he needs a sex change. In Asia, if a boy likes boys there is the thought that they must have been born the wrong gender. Look at Iran, the government will pay for the sex change and its better to become a woman there than to be gay
                  And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Not so sure about that

Comment

Oh yes it is. As much as females are discriminated against, it is much worse to be gay than female.

Women are allowed to live for a start.

And for another take on gay-sex in some Muslim communities, google Bacha Bazi & compare that lifestyle with the gay communities of the west.

A recent documentary on the subject sent shivers down my spine. Horrific stuff.
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Wasn't referring to Iran...but the point relating to the thrust of the OP.

Comment

(princeshow @ May 31 2010,16:08) In another country, these ladyboys would most certainly be gay males
                          A difference between the US and Asia is that in North America when a boy likes boys, he realizes he is gay but most of the time does not feel that he needs a sex change. In Asia, if a boy likes boys there is the thought that they must have been born the wrong gender. Look at Iran, the government will pay for the sex change and its better to become a woman there than to be gay
                          I had the same initial thought but was unable to reach the same conclusion.

I couldn't decide if many asian ladyboys are really wanting to be gay men or if western gay boys were really closet ladyboys...

I have a feeling in the "west" it is more acceptable to be "just gay" than to be effeminated and dress like a woman while keeping the cock.

After giving it a thought, I tend to think that many western gay boys are in fact closet ladyboys.
                          The reason is that is Thailand, people have more individual liberty to adopt a lifestyle.
                          In the West, societal and religious pressure pushes people into "boxes", boys who like men are pushed into the "gay" box rather quickly and would be heavily stigmatized if they begun dressing like girls.

They push all the ideological nonsense on people, like the stories of a woman born in the body of a men, etc.
                          While this sometimes is the case, most intersexed people are nevertheless somewhere in-between and feel best in this "in-between" position, but this isn't accepted in the West.

- I'm a transsexual
                          - Oh, you poor thing, do you have psych assistance and when will you have SRS?
                          - err, I'm not ill, and I don't want to have a sex change, I actually enjoy having a cock and boobs at the same time
                          - eewww, but that's disgusting, away with you, sexual pervert!

another thing is that young people in the West are not given the liberty to do as they please early enough in their life.

In Thailand, ladyboys begin with hormones really early, while in the West such "treatment" is "medicalized" and not available without positive ruling of a psych.

I think gay boys in the west are simply not given the opportunity to adopt a ladyboy lifestyle, and they just go on with their career as a gay man. I think many of the "gay bottoms" would be ladyboys if given the choice.

Comment

Interesting!! Seems as plausible as the Thai situation.

Comment

(manarak @ May 31 2010,18:46) They push all the ideological nonsense on people, like the stories of a woman born in the body of a men, etc.
                              While this sometimes is the case, most intersexed people are nevertheless somewhere in-between and feel best in this "in-between" position, but this isn't accepted in the West.

I think gay boys in the west are simply not given the opportunity to adopt a ladyboy lifestyle, and they just go on with their career as a gay man. I think many of the "gay bottoms" would be ladyboys if given the choice.
                              Manarak, thinking about what you wrote I agree with your reasoning.

While I do think that if the ladyboys of Thailand had been born in the US or Canada they would grow up to consider themselves gay men through socialization, I think you are right that a lot of gay men, if they had the chance, especially at an early enough age before adult masculinity develops, would choose femininity. Even I have considered it but I am not willing to fight all my life against nature and others. That is the root of why I find this forum so interesting.
                              And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                              X