X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins the 'World Cup' of LBs?

I have lived in Asia for almost two decades now and was wondering who your favs are?

I have been with Thais the most but for me, my fav is a Philippina like no other. I get hard just thinking about her....
    Brazil and South America
    0%
    European
    0%
    Indonesian
    0%
    Philippina
    0%
    Thai
    0%
    Other
    0%

That's like trying to decide a winner between cheeseburger and fries, chicken tikka masala, pizza or chimichanga. I like em all depending on the girl ofcourse.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

My mood and type of ladyboy varies and all of the variations that I like exist in Thailand!

Whilst some other nations excel at a certain kind of 'ladyboy' Thailand seems to have 'em all!

Every now and then someone outside Thailand perks my... erm, 'interest', but every day I see tons and tons of perfect LBs right here in the LOS!
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Jun. 07 2010,10:01) That's like trying to decide a winner between cheeseburger and fries, chicken tikka masala, pizza or chimichanga. I like em all depending on the girl ofcourse.
        Yes, the point is to choose what you see as the best. If you could only have one - who would it be and what nationatlity is she.

Comment

There are many differences and similarities.
          But to me it boiled down to a few things.

Thai has the most beautiful (most of the time). Win for Thai.
          If you factor in demeanor (easy going attitude), the filipinas win.
          Cut or not cut, Filipina wins.. I prefer cut.
          Price on the average P4P....Filipina wins.
          Boobs.....Thai wins out right.
          Pressure for more money...Thai wins (Filipinas will endlessly ask for money)
          Ease of access any time of the day including morning calls, ... Filipina wins.

It was almost a tie but i cast vote for Filipina

Dog

Comment

For me, Thai all the way! I've met lbs from Philippines, Malaysia and Bali - lovely, but my number one choice has to be Thailand - I mean who can argue with this?
            Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Yo, man, where tha American trannies at?

Only ever been with Thai, American, and Brazilians, so I'm gonna have to go with the Thais . . .

Comment

(farangbah @ Jun. 06 2010,23:54) Yo, man, where tha American trannies at?  
                Since you asked,

http://www.tinathetranny.com/

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(farangbah @ Jun. 07 2010,10:54) Yo, man, where tha American trannies at?  
                  You need look no further than the #1 House in the land...

African American Transexual in the White House

"It seems America is moving alot closer to accepting the LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered and Queer) community. Back in November, Helena Bushong, a Transgender Activist from Illinois Gender Advocates, became the first African American transgendered woman in the White House and the second Transexual ever. The
                  Chicago-based transgender advocate, joined HIV experts in December as the first transgender representative to attend a White House National Strategy Meeting."

Truly a lovely young thing....
                  Attached Files
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(farangbah @ Jun. 07 2010,10:54) Yo, man, where tha American trannies at?  
                    Oops, forget them. Must admit I love Yasmine Lee and Angel Fox but never been with them so....

Comment

I wonder if she eat da poo poo?
                      SHEMALE.CENTER
                      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

As long as their sexy , feminine & from south east Asia, I don't care

But thats also how I like My GG's
                        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

It comes down to choice.

Thailand has by far the greatest choice/variety/number of LB's and hence wins hands down!

I love Thailand!
                          dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Thai's win for me, but I agree with StreetDog's analysis though I come to a different conclusion.

Comment

Also largely agree with StreetDog's list. Some of the Brazilian trannies can be gorgeous, if they don't OD on the silicone.

That said, Thailand has it all as far as choice and ease of access go.
                              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
                              X