X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Neo's Post

thanks to neo for a very insightful post, and i am happy to recieve all comments, ctiticism's, suggestions, etc, up here on this forum. We have nothing to hide here or hold back here, and as we have said from day one, we want to be a totally interractive website, so we  welcome all comments.

however,  I am the only person who truly represents this site up here; Stogie works on the Clubhouse and the Forums  for us and does a great job,  but he has no information on the girls [except what is posted in the  Clubhouse 'meet the girls' page, which I sent to him].  The only person who can do anything about the content, missing links, tech problems, password complaints, girls' fone numbers, etc, is ME, and unfortunately i can not read this forum every single day.  I have to try and lead a life and i travel quite a bit and can  not always read this forum, so i may miss some important and valuable posts,  or some suggestions.  If I wasn't around today I may  have missed Neo's post and he would have gotten no replies from the website, and that makes us look bad.

Sure, continue to post things like that up here if you wish, but  copy and paste your post into an e-mail and send it off to either [email protected]  or [email protected].   I check both several times per day, no matter where i am in the world, and as always i will respond within 24 hours to every e-mail i recieve.  I can not always say the same about reading the  forum, although I do try and check in several times daily for this as well.

thanks    Jon

Dear Neo: Any cultural concerns regarding Thailand or other Southeast Asian countries?
    Travel fares?
    Recommendations on hotels, etc.
    How NOT to go about meeting people, etc. in Asia?
    Email ME.
    Mr. Lonely

Comment

Working...
    X