X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of OLDER LB's

I like em young but something about older LB's are attractive me. Show me your pics of older LB's, say over 30 plus.

"It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

from the Picture Post Forum.

Please read the forum rules.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(seemoreme @ Mar. 25 2008,00:37) .  Show me your pics of older LB's, say over 30 plus.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'd say "she"fits the "over 30 plus" (whatever the fuck that means) category very nicely...Did you get contact info???

Comment

Did you get contact info???

In tears here Kahuna thanks
            x
            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 25 2008,02:23) I'd say "she"fits the "over 30 plus" (whatever the fuck that means) category very nicely...Did you get contact info???
              For someone who is actually a very nice guy, you are can be an awful, awful man sometimes Kahuna

Comment

I take back all the nice things I ever said about you

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

I'm sorry but I am really an asshole...I laughed like hell when I saw Bam's photo...I've seen that guy many times as I walk up and down Soi 4 to or from Soi 6...But only Bam would have his camera at the ready to snap a photo...

The guy doesn't beg for baht...he just sits and does nothing but scare the hell out of everyone who passes by...I've seen him on Sois 1 and 1/1 as well...So my guess is he lives "...in a van down by the river."   One would think he just might jump in once in a while...

Comment

Hottest ladyboy i know over 30 is Gigi    , and she seems to only get better as time goes on   .
                    Attached Files

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 25 2008,02:23) I'd say "she"fits the "over 30 plus" (whatever the fuck that means) category very nicely...Did you get contact info???
                      Thanks for the warm welcome kahuna. I'm glad the picture speaks to you since you didn't understand "over 30 plus"

Comment

Hottest ladyboy i know over 30 is Gigi...
                        No question. She was my first experience with a ladyboy prostitute. (Thanks to Tomcat!)

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 25 2008,01:23) Did you get contact info???
                          Don't bother. She's crap! Mind you - I was pretty drunk!

Comment

(seemoreme @ Mar. 25 2008,10:34) Thanks for the warm welcome kahuna. I'm glad the picture speaks to you since you didn't understand "over 30 plus"  
                            And I still don't..."over 30" means...31, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, ad infinitum...What in the hell does the "plus" mean? Some extra feature on the girl or what?   Two cocks...three tits...tits on her back for the slow dance...What?

And the rule is, since it is clear that you posted in the wrong forum and didn't read the Forum posting rules prior to starting this thread, that you are only free from flames if you post in the new members forum...

Lighten up...we're just having a bit of fun with your rather "unique" question...

It's also kinda sorta polite to use the words "please" and "thank you" when requesting info, etc...It usually elicits a much nicer reply...

Comment

Kahuna you are a hoot my friend..I'll buy you a bear in the Guess bar
                              next time I'm there
                              x
                              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Working...
                              X