Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you allow yourself to be picked up?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you allow yourself to be picked up?

Hi,
    I have a question to ask all of you. I was out last night in Nana with my wife, just doing the usual bar hopping and we stated talking to another couple who were from America (Texas actually). They told us they were looking for a 3rd person to join them. Initially I thought they meant a ladyboy because we were in Cascades but they soon informed us they meant another barmate? I was kind of surprised to say the least. My wife initially started to talk to the other woman while the husband was talking and flirting with one of the girls. After my wife initiated the conversation with the other wife, we found out what they were doing. She said that usually they go to Pattaya to play around, but they were only in town for a few days and couldn€™t go down to Patts but they on occasion did come to Nana, but she claimed it was usually too busy for their liking.

She and he explained that usually they go to a club, find a cute guy to sit near and for her to flirt and talk with and if he seems ok, they usually proposition him. She likes going to ladyboy clubs because the guys often are exposed and she can see first hand what they€™re packing and plus as a backup, some of the ladyboys will even play too. She said guys love being caressed while in clubs, my wife agrees totally to that fact too. The wife loves watching the husband with occasional woman and ladyboys too. The wife is cute but not gorgeous and they said that sometimes they play as a threesome/foursome and sometimes the husband just watches while the wife plays with the guy the wife picked out.

She says that she has had guys in clubs refuse their offer, but often times their horniness gets the better of them. My wife was fascinated and questioned the wife and she said every night is often different and they are open to anything within reason. Sometimes it€™s a young guy or an older guy, sometimes local and sometimes farang. He explained that they have rules that they both set up and that they follow and never deviate from them and usually always keep the playing so it lasts just a few hours and always send the guy home and she never goes alone with a guy. She said only on a few occasions have they gone all night. Her last birthday was one time she said. They never use services like chatrooms because they don't want relationships with these people, they was spontaneous sex. Condoms are always a must too she said.

She said once the guys get over the initial shock of being asked, they usually relax and go along with it. She said the ones that do refuse usually do because the husband is going to present, either participating with them or just sitting back and watching.

My wife and I often play around in ladyboy clubs together, but never went as far as picking up complete strangers in the clubs. I have seen and heard some wild stories since I moved here 6 years ago, but this pair was very unique to say the least. Has anyone ever been approached in such a manner? If you were approached by a couple whose wife was cute and was talking to you, would you fuck her as the husband watched or let her blow you while he just sat there and watched? I€™m not sure what I€™d do; I think I would initially be shocked by the question alone. We spoke to them for 30 minutes or so and they went wandering but we saw them later with a blonde haired guy right outside of Nana buying burgers and figured she found someone interesting to play with.

So what do you think€¦€¦I know many will say sure, why not, but in all honesty, could you go with someone like that? Not sure how I would feel having the husband sitting there watching me fuck his wife or having him sit and watch me as she blew me. She claims that the husband often talks to the guy or her while the wife is sucking on him. Maybe as a threesome I would be ok, but I think I would have to be put into the situation. The discussion clearly perked my wife€™s interest, so maybe this is something she would propose to me some day€¦.haha
    Cheers,
    HighHeelLover

I'm a slut, give them my number NH! But I won't wear a condom for a blowjob.
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Well, apart from having passed that age where I could have even been considered for such an adventure by others quite some time ago, I have to say that I would most certainly feel very, very uncomfortable and probably not go or have gone through with it, not saying that such had never been on my mind ...

I like privacy, so having someone being the voyeur in this would not be my thing at all.

I would have feel flattered though. Nowadays I would consider any person suggesting this to me simply a freak ;-)

Comment

On the other hand, if 2 lesbians, one of them being Jodie Foster, approached me, I would most probably change my mind on the couple-thing.

Always had the hots for her. Pathetic, I know ... but I like smart women :-)

Comment

If the wife is Jessica Alba and her husband a Thai femboy then i^m in!

Seriously, it really depends who the people are and what the boundaries are. But in general i have usually been disapointed with threesomes and prefer one on one.

Comment

I was sitting having a beer in a sleazy bar in Pattaya with a couple of mates recently. It's a girly bar and the mates have no knowledge of my interest in LBs.

As we were chatting, some bloke at a table some 20ft away shouted something to one of my friends, who smiled and nodded back. The first guy grinned like an inane baboon and indicated with thumb and finger to his ear that they would be in touch by phone.

"Mate of yours?" I asked.

"Not really," said my mate between slurps. "I answered an ad online and he watches while I fuck his wife. Seems odd, but she has big tits and he gets off watching..."

And I thought we were pervs...

Comment

Not my cup of tea
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

If Its Brangelina Hell Yeah!
                You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Yeah, I would go for sure ... would probably even play with both of them in the bar and put on a better show than the Cascade girls do.

as an exhibitionist, i don't mind having someone watch ... quite a thrill.

Your question should go a step further and ask if one goes with them and the husband starts jacking off (i bet that happens most of the time), would you stay?

Comment

Not in a million, two girls ,hell yeah, 2 LB's, maybe, a married couple , not in a million years.

Lets flip the coin, who here would watch their wife getting boned by a complete stranger ?
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

To answer Seamus, it isn't really my cup of tea.

Also, I would fully expect the other bloke to be wanking off (I'm sure that must be what they want to do) but my fear would be that in the middle of shagging his missus, you suddenly feel the touch of a third hand near your nethers...

No sir, not for me sir. Interestingly, my homophobic mate has no qualms about getting noshed off while everyone watches yet when I happened to comment that having a mmf three-some was not my bag as I really don't want to be privy to a hairy fat bloke with his old lad out he said it was because: "that's cos you aren't confident in your sexuality... you're scared that seeing another man would give you a boner." And this from someone who has to keep bringing up his hatred of "poofs and ladyboys"... the man doth protesteth too much.

Comment

Depends on chemistry. But Texans? Yuck . . .

Comment

(Grinder @ Jun. 20 2010,14:37) I really don't want to be privy to a hairy fat bloke with his old lad out ...
                          Now you know what a considerate guy I am ... and why I behaved myself when we were in that Soi 6 bar .....
                          TT

Comment

You're not that fat TT...

Comment

Hi,
                              I€™ll try to address the responses the best I can with my wife€™s help. She says Hi by the way! Laputanegra she thinks your very sexy and she wants your shoe collection!!!!!!

Age doesn€™t matter to them, in fact, she says she prefers older guys than young guys. She said that, but the guy we saw her with later on was in his 20€™s I would guess and like she said€¦..tall.

The woman was really cute and very friendly (More to my wife than to me).....the guy was just average looking but seemed like a nice couple. My wife said he was just so so (VERY average), but she likes tall guys too and this guy was average in everything except his cock size€¦..seemed to be packing a pretty decent size cock when he had it out and the ladyboy was playing with it. The both of them just have voyeur way about them. My wife just told me that for her birthday last year, the husband blindfolded her (They laughed about using Thai Airlines blindfolds) and had 2 ladyboys fuck her all night and the husband wasn€™t allowed to touch her, he could only watch. But I guess he had a good to service him during the night, but she wasn€™t involved with the 3 some the wife was having. Sounds pretty wild too me.

We did discuss ladyboys versus regular men and he was crystal clear in saying€¦€¦€I€™m not gay€ and don€™t touch the other guys if we are double teaming her. One in each end of the wife I guess. But his wife was equally clear in stating that he does love ladyboys and she told my wife that he loves giving head and only does that with the ladyboys. She prefers men but she will play with particular ladyboys and women. I suspected when they first started talking to my wife, they were trying to pick her up. She€™s asian and busty and was showing quite a bit of cleavage but I was totally wrong, they never mentioned any interest in her and the women only discussed implant size.

I was really surprised anyone single would turn her down, but when I think about€¦..having someone leering at me while I fucked his wife, I guess it would make me a little uneasy. Maybe having him fucking or getting sucked by another girl may make things less uneasy. Would truly depend on the situation I guess. My wife is VERY open-minded but not as open-minded as this woman claims to be. She said she had no problem sitting there while the girl stroked him and kissed him. She said she loves to watch as well, so I guess they are truly made for one another.

Cheers,
                              Mr. & Mrs. HighHeelLover

Comment

Working...
                              X