Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(johnnydiver @ Aug. 13 2010,16:21) Bullseye!  Great to see you stoping by!  Thanks for the pics of Patricia!  I said it to you before and I will say it again, you are a very lucky SOB to have her all wrapped up and waiting for you!  Patricia is a great person and she was great fun to be with when I was there.  Hope you can get free and come on over when I am there in May.  Do a little diving, a little drinking, a little whatever.  Al the best!

Johnny
    I hope I will be able to come in May and go diving with you. Patricia will join us, too, since she will have her PADI Open Water at that time already.

Will be certainly a pleasure meeting you, John. I appreciated your company last May.
    Bullseye

Comment

The sex on legs Patricia in a luxury dress.
      Attached Files
      Bullseye

Comment

Patricia's beauty.
        Attached Files
        Bullseye

Comment

Bullseye! These last two shots of Nicole in the tan dress and black roses are outstanding! Well worth repeating!
          Attached Files
          Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

As lovely as she looks & wot a great set of pins, I don't even do GG's taller then Me, it's bad enough when they have bigger feet, or a bigger langer
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(johnnydiver @ Aug. 15 2010,03:46) Bullseye!  These last two shots of Nicole in the tan dress and black roses are outstanding!  Well worth repeating!
              Ehm ... Johnny, you probably meant Patricia.  
              Bullseye

Comment

Here are some recent pics of Patricia at the Cabaret.

I like the look in the eye here.
                Attached Files

Comment

Another pic
                  Attached Files

Comment

And one with Nicole.
                    Attached Files

Comment

What a great girl she is.
                      We're short of cabaret dancers at the moment, so both Patricia and Nicole have filled the spots with a willingness and enthusiasm that is so typical of their characters. I love them both - and i'm sure everybody else does too.
                      Attached Files
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com
                      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Aug. 18 2010,12:03) What a great girl she is.
                        We're short of cabaret dancers at the moment, so both Patricia and Nicole have filled the spots with a willingness and enthusiasm that is so typical of their characters. I love them both - and i'm sure everybody else does too.
                        Some even more than the others.   What a wonderful girl she is.    
                        Bullseye

Comment

Working...
                        X