X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Citizens - New visa Fees July 13

If you have a USA Passport and need extra pages or other services, do it before Tuesday when the rates go up.

Extra pages goes from being FREE to $82

New Fees:
    http://www.travel.state.gov/passport...fees_5079.html
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Lucky u.
    Don't know whether it is the same with all EU-passports, but I do not get extra pages in my passport. Got a new one in Jan. 2008 and of the 32 pages, I have some 6 or 7 left.

Comment

Yep I saw that. They're just nickel and diming everyone.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Damn democrats in the white house
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Someone has to pay for Bush's tax cuts
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I thought the Iraqi's were paying for that.
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

I had it done in May, Very easy procedure, u are in and out in less than an hour.

Suggest u make an appointment on the website.

If taking the Skytrain from Ekami, think it is best to take exit 5 and go left.

If the Conrad free shuttle is there u can hop on but is an easy walk. This idea courtesy of the Snickster.

When u walk in ignore the windows in the little waiting room and walk into the big room and make a right and go to one of those windows.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jul. 08 2010,13:56) I had it done in May,  Very easy procedure, u are in and out in less than an hour.

Suggest u make an appointment on the website.

If taking the Skytrain from Ekami, think it is best to take exit 5 and go left.

If the Conrad free shuttle is there u can hop on but is an easy walk.  This idea courtesy of the Snickster.

When u walk in ignore the windows in the little waiting room and walk into the big room and make a right and go to one of those windows.
                All that's missing here is a "Print this"-button. ;-)

Do u have this for other embassies as well?

Comment

(Chinaman @ Jul. 08 2010,02:53) All that's missing here is a "Print this"-button. ;-)

Do u have this for other embassies as well?
                  Will post as I find them!

Comment

For the British Embassy it's probably along the lines of:-

Go to embassy at normal opening time. Read sign on gate which says:-
                    'As part of a program to improve services the embassy is closed'

Phone number provided on sign to find new opening hours.
                    Listen to extended message on phone with unintelligable list of opening times.

Go to website and find embassy should be open at time you were there.

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

PD, u r disclosing private information here - wait, I am going to retaliate - I just say one letter T!

I am still a closet-lb lover after all ;-)

Yeah, what a weird location that consul chose ... ?

Comment

Just another tax for us plebes......
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

$82.00 damn, thats over 500 bar fines.
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

Forgive him he probably went to public school...
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Jul. 09 2010,07:18) $82.00 damn, thats over 500 bar fines.
                              You're joking...Not certain how math works in Texas, but 85 USD is about 2700 baht...If you can
                              stretch that to 500 barfines, you're truly know something I don't...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X