Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(whore @ Jul. 08 2010,01:11) Damn democrats in the white house  
    Oh please.

Don't even get me started with that one.

2007 under the greatest president America has ever seen: George W. Bush!!!!!!

"Under the increases, which cover almost all immigration benefits, the cost of bringing a foreign fiance or fiancee will jump to $455 from $170. The price tag for a green card, or permanent resident visa, will rise to $930 from $325, and the cost of citizenship papers will increase to $675 from $330."

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Ooops, darn Catholic Schools
      TEXASMAC

Comment

Catholic school?? How about a ruler rapped across the knuckles??
        Be careful out there!

Comment

Been there and had that done. Also was slapped in the face by a nun, but never touched by a priest.
          TEXASMAC

Comment

Gee you must have been an ugly little kid TEX Iwould sue the bastards thats blatent discrimination !!

Comment

TexasMac-who knew?? You didnt have any priests play hide the salami but now you play the same game with beautiful Thai LBs.....
              Be careful out there!

Comment

Yeah, BB, I am the smart one. If only those priests knew they would convert to LB'S.
                TEXASMAC

Comment

If the priest had his way with you , just turn out queer no Ladyboys.

But you could sue and become a millionaire

Comment

Working...
                  X