Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the look of Malt dressing and looking like a girl   , but then again I think she looks very good as a boy too    

Im very confused        
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Jul. 24 2010,14:23) Didn't realise how many photos have a motorbike in them........
      Could be worse....... you could have a fetish about ladyboys.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Jul. 25 2010,22:41) Alis and the way she might look at you.

Looks sort of familar some how......    

Just after that I was dragged off to my hotel room kicking and screaming reluctantly!

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Jul. 25 2010,13:41) Alis and the way she might look at you.  
          Black and white really works well with this

The hand, the booze in the background, love it!

Comment

(Road Runner @ Jul. 26 2010,08:01)
            (Bumblebee @ Jul. 24 2010,14:23) Didn't realise how many photos have a motorbike in them........
            Could be worse.......   you could have a fetish about ladyboys.      

RR.
            One more from my combined fetishes it is then.
            Attached Files
            I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

May, ex La Bamba, not sure where she is these days.
              Attached Files
              I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

She's a sweetie. I like her eyes. Was she an interesting date?

Comment

(Steff @ Jul. 27 2010,04:26) She's a sweetie. I like her eyes. Was she an interesting date?
                  May is a great kid, a gentleman never tells.

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Jul. 27 2010,02:30) May, ex La Bamba, not sure where she is these days.
                    I think she is still around BB...As I recall she called me a few times a month or so ago...Of course all that really means is that she is in Thailand...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jul. 26 2010,23:50)
                      (Bumblebee @ Jul. 27 2010,02:30) May, ex La Bamba, not sure where she is these days.
                      I think she is still around BB...As I recall she called me a few times a month or so ago...Of course all that really means is that she is in Thailand...
                      ...back to family soi 8.............
                      xxx

Comment

• I will sprinkle this thread with sights from around town.  Pattaya is often described as a meat market.  Well I guess they did not have this in mind.  The first photo was taken at the back of the markets on Pattaya Tai, I used as a short cut coming home from the Sunee area.  

The second is 2 chappies being prepared early in the afternoon to satisfy the hunger of some balloon chasers later in the evening.  I saw this in a side soi off soi Buakhao.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• And some smoked meat we all like, Lidia from Pook bar.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Jul. 27 2010,13:25)  The first photo was taken at the back of the markets on Pattaya Tai
                            I can almost smell the sweet aroma.

Comment

• Sick puppies!!!

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Jul. 28 2010,04:38)
                                (Bumblebee @ Jul. 27 2010,13:25)  The first photo was taken at the back of the markets on Pattaya Tai
                                I can almost smell the sweet aroma.        
                                Damn I love the smells and the sounds and the crowds and the sights that are Pattaya Tai late night or early morning...
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X