Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some visitors you don't normally see in La Bamba, Carton and Cindy at a party a couple of years ago.
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Always been atracted to Alis - can't figure out why myself - but somehow she looks even better in black & white.

Good thread BB - keep it going.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Jul. 29 2010,04:30)   Always been atracted to Alis  -  can't figure out why myself  -  but somehow she looks even better in black & white.

Good thread BB  -  keep it going.      

RR.
        Thanks RR, hope you like this one then.
        Attached Files
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Love the pic at the back of the Pattaya Tai Market Bumblebee & the shot of Alis in post 108 is superb.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

• Good work BB, a nice change from the hotel room format!

Although we welcome those shots as well
            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

• (BigTel @ Jul. 29 2010,18:07) Love the pic at the back of the Pattaya Tai Market Bumblebee & the shot of Alis in post 108 is superb.

Cheers BT. Just as well I couldn't recreate the smell back there also.

Comment

• (marshal @ Jul. 29 2010,19:01) Good work BB, a nice change from the hotel room format!    

Although we welcome those shots as well  
                Thanks Marshal.

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Jul. 29 2010,20:36)
                  (BigTel @ Jul. 29 2010,18:07) Love the pic at the back of the Pattaya Tai Market Bumblebee & the shot of Alis in post 108 is superb.

Cheers BT.  Just as well I couldn't recreate the smell back there also.
                  From beef in the market to Alis's pork sword
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Another lady guarding her jewels, Opia in Family bar, Naklua a couple of years back.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Great stuff, BB!

I sometimes find myself lost in a reverie, reminiscing about the good ol' volleyball days. Got anything laying around to set me adrift . . . ?

Comment

• Here's one for ya of the ever lovely Tai to hold you over until BB gets back online...

I think it's BB's pic anyway that I liffted...It sure ain't mine...But I wish I had been there...

Please don't tell your Aunt...
                        Attached Files
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Jul. 29 2010,04:13) Some visitors you don't normally see in La Bamba, Carton and Cindy at a party a couple of years ago.
                          What's become of Gatun?

Great pics as always BB.
                          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jul. 30 2010,07:57) Please don't tell your Aunt...
                            Scout's honor, Unc!

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jul. 30 2010,06:48)  Great stuff, BB!

I sometimes find myself lost in a reverie, reminiscing about the good ol' volleyball days.  Got anything laying around to set me adrift . . . ?  
                              Thanks farangbah.  I sure do have loads of photos of the volleyball, both the build up and the tournament proper.   Not sure which photos I have posted already, too lazy to check, but here are a few from the days leading up to it.  

Again if any of you guys wanna see a particular girl featured whom I may have in the files feel free to ask..
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Some more from those wonderful October afternoons.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X