Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 girls that certainly caused a buzz and got a lot of hearts beating in the first half of '09 were the Char Nee angels up in Drinking street. All gone their own ways now so I believe but they certainly were a big attraction for the bar at the time.
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• BB the last 2 gals are stunnners!!! You say they are no longer on the scene?

Comment

• (Steff @ Aug. 01 2010,21:57) BB the last 2 gals are stunnners!!! You say they are no longer on the scene?
        As far as I know girl in the second photo, Pai, is still to be found somewhere in Drinking St. Eve in the last photo has gone home. Eve and Pai.
        Attached Files
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Pai is so sexy. Thanks. I just might take a walk to Drinking Street and look around.

Comment

• Ladyboy on a baht bus.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Sonya enjoying an afternoon on Dongtan beach.
              Attached Files

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Jul. 30 2010,20:10)
                (farangbah @ Jul. 30 2010,06:48)  Great stuff, BB!

I sometimes find myself lost in a reverie, reminiscing about the good ol' volleyball days.  Got anything laying around to set me adrift . . . ?  
                Thanks farangbah.    

Again if any of you guys wanna see a particular girl featured whom I may have in the files feel free to ask..
                Thanks, mate.

Truth be told, the second pic of this post (119), "Aoi", formerly (?) of Pook Soi 6, since the original v-ball thread is thee proverbial "one that got away".

There is a reward for any information leading to her whereabouts . . .

Comment

• Would someone please please PLEASE provide contact or like info of this lovely lovely to my Nephew Farangbah...

I'll pay the reward...
                  Attached Files
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Kahuna what have you done to my lovely photo?? Looks like you spilt some liquid on it.

Comment

• She does scrub up well Farangbah.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• As far as I know girl in the second photo, Pai, is still to be found somewhere in Drinking St.
                        TTChang and I had a drink with Pai on the evening of Monday 12th July 2010 at the bar on Drinking Street that used to be the Charnee Bar and now has been renamed.

Pai remains based at this location and her phone number remains unchanged.

Comment

• And her phone number is???

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Aug. 03 2010,04:38) Ladyboy on a baht bus.
                            That's a lovely photo of one of the most naturally beautiful ladyboys around .

Great work Squire
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (jimslim @ Aug. 04 2010,04:31)
                              (Bumblebee @ Aug. 03 2010,04:38) Ladyboy on a baht bus.
                              That's a lovely photo of one of the most naturally beautiful ladyboys around .

Great work Squire  
                              Thank you very much sir.

Comment

• Natalie caught in a moment.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X