Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Steff @ Aug. 01 2010,23:13) Pai is so sexy. Thanks. I just might take a walk to Drinking Street and look around.
    One more Pai for you Steff.
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Merci beaucoup BB. Much appreciated. She is a sweetie for sure and I would like to meet her. I will venture around Drinking Street in September and try to find her.

Comment

• Anyone recognise this popular lady??
        Attached Files
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• For any Kwang/Nadia fans out there.
          Attached Files

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Aug. 04 2010,14:27) For any Kwang/Nadia fans out there.

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Aug. 05 2010,02:12) Anyone recognise this popular lady??
              My weakness - a ladyboy wearing glasses

Comment

• Some of the old Pook Swan girls have after work food on Pattaya Tai a couple of years back.
                Attached Files

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Aug. 05 2010,10:40) Some of the old Pook Swan girls have after work food on Pattaya Tai a couple of years back.
                  And some femboys at the top left.

Comment

• PG, you certainly have an eye for them Femboys. I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Aug. 06 2010,01:42)
                      (Bumblebee @ Aug. 05 2010,10:40) Some of the old Pook Swan girls have after work food on Pattaya Tai a couple of years back.
                      And some femboys at the top left.    
                      You sure you are not a femboy truffle pig. Just for you PD.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I am slowly being converted and perhaps need to become Pigdogg's new best friend.

Comment

• Anyone for a beer?
                          Attached Files

Comment

• "Look at what you could have won" is the war cry Anthony70 uses when he sees a farang guy with his not so attractive other half passing some hot Thai. Well I reckon this gent on Hua Hin beach was thinking something similar when he saw Shar posing away.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Pinky making herself look even better.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Cute giraffe. Looks to be either the Kilimanjaro Giraffe or Somali Giraffe subspecies.

Comment

Working...
                                X