Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Bumblebee @ Aug. 05 2010,12:21) You sure you are not a femboy truffle pig.    
    That might be the right breed bro!

Comment

• Something for any Nong fans out there.
      Attached Files
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Shar modeling her fishnet stockings and suspenders. It's a tough life gents.
        Attached Files
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Street scene in Cambodia.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Back to what we like best. May looks like she is missing somebody, well their cash anyway.
            Attached Files

Comment

• I have another request, Sir Bumblebee...

One of my fave pics of yours is another one from the v-ball days. In it, Ann (former La Bamba/now Pook 6) is in the background, looking at the object of the photo, who is posing for you. I think Annie is a doll, and the look on her face in the picture is precious.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• (farangbah @ Aug. 14 2010,16:31) I have another request, Sir Bumblebee...

One of my fave pics of yours is another one from the v-ball days.  In it, Ann (former La Bamba/now Pook 6) is in the background, looking at the object of the photo, who is posing for you.  I think Annie is a doll, and the look on her face in the picture is precious.  

Thanks in advance.  
                Hi Farangbah. I am presuming this is the Ann? If so this is the closest photo I could find to the one that you described, but it's probably not it as she in not in the background.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Yes, that's the Ann, but not the pic.

I'll see if I can find it...

Comment

• (farangbah @ Aug. 14 2010,01:31) One of my fave pics of yours is another one from the v-ball days.  
                    As much as I liked the gameday pics, I liked the practice pics even more.
                    You had the femier Pook girls practicing on the beach while the more agressive So What girls pratcice on alot of Soi 6/1.

The beach might be better suited for color but I think the So What practice field might make good black and white pics.

Comment

• Here she is in her La Bamba days for you.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Aug. 14 2010,18:05)
                        (farangbah @ Aug. 14 2010,01:31) One of my fave pics of yours is another one from the v-ball days.  
                        As much as I liked the gameday pics, I liked the practice pics even more.
                        You  had the femier Pook girls practicing on the beach while the more agressive So What girls pratcice on alot of Soi 6/1.

The beach might be better suited for color but I think the So What practice field might make good black and white pics.    
                        Good point and I have to agree PD. The settings for the practice sessions did suit the two bars.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Found it! It was actually a Snick Pic, my apologies.

For what it's worth, this is what I was referring to, post 19, second pic: https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=25172

Comment

• (farangbah @ Aug. 14 2010,18:37) Found it!  It was actually a Snick Pic, my apologies.  

For what it's worth, this is what I was referring to, post 19, second pic: https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=25172
                            No probs my friend. I went through that folder 5 times looking for what might be the photo, I love a challenge, but not much fun with a hangover.

Any more requests guys??

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Aug. 14 2010,18:46) Any more requests guys??
                              spectacles  

Comment

• The volleyball practice pictures above are fantastic

Comment

Working...
                                X