Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (pacman @ Sep. 03 2010,17:13) Lek was only in EZY for 5 minutes.
    Well Paccers she must be a fast drinker then, because I bought her at least 4 drinks.

Cheers Brucie
    happy when in thailand

Comment

•    '5 minutes' wasn't meant literally. I was referring to the fact that no sooner she appeared, she was gone again. "Appeared" as in one or two nights. Certainly not for the week.
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (farangbah @ Sep. 03 2010,16:53)  Dude, that pic would look sooo much hotter in b/w!  Actually, I'm thinking of something in more of a sepia.  Is sepia allowed?  

(but I was, of course, thinking of you when I posted that... )
        Sepia looks well for sure Farangbah. Cheers DK for the original.
        Attached Files
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (pacman @ Sep. 04 2010,02:36)    '5 minutes' wasn't meant literally. I was referring to the fact that no sooner she appeared, she was gone again. "Appeared" as in one or two nights. Certainly not for the week.
          I realise that Paccers. I was just tongue in cheeking.  

Cheers Bruce
          happy when in thailand

Comment

•     Irony eh?    

Damn, one day I'll get the hang of it...
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• A cute femboy from the Blue Sky bar 3 on WS.
              Attached Files
              I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• A bummer of a night in the old La Bamba.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Would you know some clubs for ladyboys where casual dating,dancing can be experienced?

A curious LB

Comment

• (young-asian @ Sep. 18 2010,11:19) Would you know some clubs for ladyboys where  casual dating,dancing can be experienced?

A curious LB
                    Not solely LB clubs, but LBs attend many of the clubs around Bkk. Taneisha Black would have a few names.

Comment

• Thanks Bumblebee.. I wonder how poisonous your sting is?
                      Hihihih

Comment

• (young-asian @ Sep. 18 2010,14:55) Thanks Bumblebee..  I wonder how poisonous your sting is?
                        Hihihih
                        Don't worry YA, I don't hurt, really, I promise. Unless you want of course.

Comment

• I would love to get hurt at the same time... Lol But want it passionately.. HIHIHI

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Sep. 18 2010,14:52)
                            (young-asian @ Sep. 18 2010,11:19) Would you know some clubs for ladyboys where  casual dating,dancing can be experienced?

A curious LB
                            Not solely LB clubs, but LBs attend many of the clubs around Bkk. Taneisha Black would have a few names.
                            i notice narz club have many lb's also clubs in rca slimm/flix and 808 also have lots of lb's and so as the after hour clubs climax and my favorite swing hehe.
                            You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• Another of Pookie from Playboy bar.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• May, ex La Bamba, on soi 8 one balmy night.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X