X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  

Smart girl that May. Parked herself alongside an ATM.

May: "hello darling, where you go?"

Farang: "sorry, no money"

May: "money no hab? Never mind, machine hab plenty"

They never miss a trick...
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Does she take American Express?
      TEXASMAC

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Jan. 24 2011,08:57) Does she take American Express?
        You can go as fast as you like.
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Good to see your B&W retro stuff again BB

Comment

• (Steff @ Jan. 24 2011,17:57)
            Good to see your B&W retro stuff again BB
            Cheers Steff.
            I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (pacman @ Jan. 24 2011,08:07) Smart girl that May. Parked herself alongside an ATM.

May: "hello darling, where you go?"

Farang: "sorry, no money"
              Is that a true story Paccy ?

Who was the farang ?      

(P.S thanks for another 'artistic' shot of Pookie BB I'm now into my 2012 Calendar )
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Jan. 24 2011,08:57) Does she take American Express?
                By the looks of that outfit you could swipe your credit card between the cheeks of her ass  
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ Jan. 24 2011,18:51) Is that a true story Paccy ?

Who was the farang ?      
                  It sounds true...        

Every girl asks where you are going, many guys tell 'em they're broke, the rest I made up...        
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (jimslim @ Jan. 24 2011,19:20)
                    (TEXASMAC @ Jan. 24 2011,08:57) Does she take American Express?
                    By the looks of that outfit you could swipe your credit card between the cheeks of her ass  
                    This gentleman tried that night. Didn't seem right to turn these to B/W.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Another lady on the pole, So What bar.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Tip, ex Pooks soi 6 enjoying a tuktuk ride in Jomtien.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• The ever popular and friendly Ninew in Sally's, Jomtien.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ Jan. 26 2011,23:48) The ever popular and friendly Ninew in Sally's, Jomtien.
                            She looks really nice in this shot. I agree - nice girl

I still keep returning to post 201 from Sept. There's something about this one...
                            Great to see you back reminiscing. It's a great thread.

Comment

• Is that George Michael lurking in the background ?
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (Rocket J. Squirrel @ Jan. 27 2011,04:33)
                                (Bumblebee @ Jan. 26 2011,23:48) The ever popular and friendly Ninew in Sally's, Jomtien.
                                She looks really nice in this shot.  I agree - nice girl

I still keep returning to post 201 from Sept.  There's something about this one...
                                Great to see you back reminiscing.  It's a great thread.
                                Thanks RJS. That would be the lovely Noona, who seems to be popular with a certain BM here now.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X