• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really nice pix! Good stuff BB.

Comment

• (SiamSam @ Mar. 08 2011,05:08)

Really nice pix! Good stuff BB.
      Cheers SS.
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Not sure of her name, she used to work In Blue Room, soi Buakhao, maybe still does.
        Attached Files
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• She's a fucking fruitcake whatever her name is. Has been sacked from every bar she previously worked, due to boxing colleagues or customers.

There is a photo shoot and vid of her getting humped on the Extreme LB site.
          Wearing army fatigues in the woods if memory serves

Comment

•  Probaly not the one I picked up then (or I should say she picked me up   ) at 5am one morning outside the Blue Room when I walking back to my loom after watching Man United's 5-0 away victory against Wigan in the Pook Swan.

This girl looks very familiar to the one I had ( and her me   ),  her name was Bell.
            Didnt have any probs at all with Bell and it was a most enjoyable way to spend a few hours at that time in the morning  

Maybe same same girl, maybe not  

Loving this thread btw BB
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Just had a memory recovery....her name is Chompoo

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Mar. 09 2011,19:04) Loving this thread btw BB  
                Cheers Dave, always enjoyable when a thread brings back memories for a FM.

This this one will also bring back a fondled memory for you, woff woff.
                Attached Files

Comment

•  Ahhh the "Fuck me like a Dog" girl Ink  

Yes BB, I have very happy memories of the night I spent with her  

She didn't actually "bark" at me    but was one very very horny girl  ( versatile too  ) who wanted more and more of it most of the night, good girl
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Yally and Ex having fun in Linda's one evening.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Pookie reclining and taking a well deserved break.... from shooting of course.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• You are a bad man BB. Here's Pookie with her big come-to-bed eyes & you expect us to believe she went home after having her picture taken...      

I think you owe the board an apology for telling us porkies. And you know Poking Pookie Porkies are the worst...        
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Mar. 12 2011,21:05) You are a bad man BB. Here's Pookie with her big come-to-bed eyes & you expect us to believe she went home after having her picture taken...      

I think you owe the board an apology for telling us porkies. And you know Poking Pookie Porkies are the worst...        
                          Sorry Pacs for omitting what had gone on for the previous 8 hours.

Comment

• Tear taking a break from dancing on an Ezy road trip. Seems she is in Phuket at the moment, with some other ex Ezy staff.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Another migrant to Patong, Nook, when she was at Club 131.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Tara when she was working in Gemeni bar, Simon Complex. For those that don't know, she can be found in Playboy bar these days.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X