Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex toys - Can I ship them in from Korea legally?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex toys - Can I ship them in from Korea legally?

Hi,
    The Mrs. asked me last night if there was anywhere I could buy sex toys here in Bangkok and I informed her they were illegal here in Thailand and she wondered if there was anyway we could have them shipped from Korea? She informed me that in Korea, sex toys were easily found and could just get them there.

So I told her I would ask you fine people.  Well?

Cheers,
    Mr. and Mrs. HighHeelLover

no

bring them in your suitcase
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Read my blog on this forum. I make my own sex toys. You have countless things all around you to make your own. Even your pillow cases can be turned into reuseable toys.
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

We won't be leaving Thailand for a year, this is the issue. I have to go back to Korea next year but I hate to wait until next year.  

I'm new to doing searches on here, but is there any place in Bangkok that sells though? Nana? Patpong? Anyplace?

Thanks,

Mrs. HighHeelLover

Comment

Golf balls make good anal-beads.

Comment

(mirimark @ Jul. 22 2010,07:14)  Golf balls make good anal-beads.
            OUCH!!!! I'm only 154 cm, putting a golf ball in me would be an eye opening experience I bet......

Mrs. HHL

Comment

I am 6'4" 240 pounds and I say OUCH !!
              TEXASMAC

Comment

maybe u should do some last minute shopping.
                make new friends in pattaya
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(HighHeelLover @ Jul. 22 2010,07:55)
                  (mirimark @ Jul. 22 2010,07:14)  Golf balls make good anal-beads.
                  OUCH!!!!    I'm only 154 cm, putting a golf ball in me would be an eye opening experience I bet......

Mrs. HHL
                  Well golf balls in the anus is for us old golfers whom cant trust a fart anymore.
                  So how about this Lava Lamp I made into a dildo ?
                  Attached Files

Comment

could try anal beads from a rambutan..
                    Attached Files

Comment

(HighHeelLover @ Jul. 22 2010,02:11) I'm new to doing searches on here, but is there any place in Bangkok that sells though? Nana? Patpong? Anyplace?
                      Ever taken a stroll down Sukhumvit? It's sold totally out in the open.

Comment

I've seen comments before about sex toys being sold on Sukhumvit but I've yet to see them.
                        Not saying they are not sold there but from past experience you would have to know which stall and when it is there  
                        -  it could be there as little as 30 minutes at 2am in the morning.

HighheelLover  -  as far as I know sex toys are not actually illegal in Thailand. But it appears that there is some old Budhist edict that says something like good Budhists don't use them  -  which practically amounts to the same thing.

Certainly if you (as a falang) bring a few in a suitcase the customs are not going to be interested  -  suitcases full would be different.

I don't think you would have a problem getting them posted but experience in the past suggests that the description on the customs label makes all the difference as to whether your package is opened or not.

Words to avoid are Toy(s)  Gift  Present  -  these almost guarantee customs taking notice.  Things like Trade Sample seem to make them lose interest.

Otherwise you could try the Chao Mae Tuptim Shrine and see if they have any spares.    

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

I just ran a search for "buying sex toys in bangkok" on google and it seems that quite a few people had similar questions in the past

one post said "China Town in Bangkok.... Vendors sometimes have small signs with photo's and will take you inside for all the stocks..... Just ask around". To me this seems a lead you might wanna follow up ...

Comment

I will get you one from greece...i will be there in oct. few days in bkk and then off to pattaya...let me know the type you want and the size.
                            Also send me you tel no so i can call you when i am in los.

Comment

(PANICOS @ Jul. 24 2010,02:07) let me know the type you want and the size.
                              Make sure you try it on for size to see if it fits before you give it to her.

Comment

Working...
                              X