Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex toys - Can I ship them in from Korea legally?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirimark is right...use whatever you think is suitable for size (thickness & how long) and let me know-color available black or pale skin ..quality latex or silicon with or without vibration.
    you have now all the info...now get to work

Comment

(mirimark @ Jul. 22 2010,07:14)  Golf balls make good anal-beads.
      to my knowledge some BM`s would prefer basketballs....
      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

(batman4ever @ Jul. 24 2010,20:12)
        ...or the real thing?

Comment

There's a nice selection of carrots, cucumbers and bananas down the local market. If you need a shag watermelons are very 'accomodating' ( allegedly)
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(batman4ever @ Jul. 24 2010,20:12)
            I had basketballs once- fortunately there's a cure now
            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Hi, on the Penthouse hotel site is a link to a sex shop in Pattaya. U will be able to find some there probably. Good luck.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Jackfrench5

There is indeed a link to a sex shop there:- Boutique Sexy Pattaya

They list clothing but I cannot find any sex toys.

Maybe PD can send his investigator down there - that is if you remembered to let him go after you staked him out the last time.

They do have a link to a map but it's broken. It appears to be on 3rd Road.

RR.
                Attached Files
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

They probably have them. But wait until you are alone in the store before asking. If the have them they are hidden behind the counter. My guess is they won't be cheap.

Remember,they are illegal
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Sex Toys ? This thread should have been named ; THE TOTALLY POINTLESS TOPIC.
                    Try Fisting yourself, that'll be better than anything you can buy in a Novelty shop. Use your imagination. C'mom, Coke bottle, must make sure you break the bottom off as not to make suction. Wouldn't want to go to the docotrs office and have take X-rays of your Arse only to find a Hotweel car stuck up it.

SEX TOYs, this is so easy it isn't even funny. Hey honey ! go in the front yard and get me a Bamboo stick?
                    Fer what Honey?
                    Fer What, I WANT TO FUCK SOMETHING. SOrry been drinking all day. I'll wake up and regret it in the morning.
                    NOT !
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Thanks for the replies.....I appreciate it.

Will be in Pattaya over the weekend and will go and see if I can find a toy to play with.

Thanks again,
                      Mrs. HHL

Comment

(Snick @ Jul. 22 2010,05:57) no

bring them in your suitcase
                        That's what i did... never been checked coming into Thailand before but things changed. The Customs lady asked me to place by suitcase on the X-ray machine as I was leaving the Airport. Oh no! The look on her face.. she calls the Customs dude over to check me..... he says "what you have inside?" I just play dumb.. and say to him 'I don't know? You like to see?' and I smile. He walks back and asked the customs lady what she saw and what to look for in my suitcase he's about to open... when she tells him the look on his face was classic! He then walks back over to me and to my amazement just tells me to go... "You ok... you go now ok" It was so funny,,, he was too embarrassed it seems to have wanted to bother with 'the crazy falang' with all the other people in the airport.

Just what did I have in my suitcase?

Comment

Working...
                        X