X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet vs Bar

I admit I have been here a long time, I cannot even remember the last time I went to Nana or Cowboy or even Patpong. In fact, I try and avoid those areas as much as possible.

So where do you guys get your gals?

I am 100% internet now.
    Internet
    0%
    Bar
    0%

In a bar as I want someone who I can relate to  -  not someone who looks good in a website picture and in real life could be about a sexy as a block of wood.

You could have put a couple more options in your poll.  Discos/nightclubs as one and shops/shopping malls as another.

Every time I've been to a nightclub in Bangkok there have been several ladyboys there.
    Up country in Issan you will find a bunch of them in any disco in any town on a Saturday night.

Similarly you often see them either working in certain types of shop or out shopping themselves.
    Walk round MBK on a Saturday or Sunday and you will see at least one ladyboy on every floor.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Internet or bar... well, that's a pretty comprehensive list of options!
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(bangkoksins @ Jul. 24 2010,17:37) So where do you guys get your gals?

I am 100% internet now.
        I don't frequent bars that much, so when in Pattaya Beach Road is my hunting territory. Sukhumvit in BKK, at times Soi 4. I also have some phone numbers from earlier visits. Sometimes from bars.

So, I would be missing the option freelancers.

I have never tried the internet option as I feel it might be rather time consuming and only worthwhile if a trip is upcoming.

However, would you mind sharing the sites you visit and a bit about yr approach, the traps and yr success rate ...?

Comment

I selected "bars". I am not a big lover of bars and go-gos but they seem easier than the internet. And I enjoy hanging out with board members. I would like to get more creative and adventurous in my explorations. Definitely need to learn more Thai and travel upcountry

Comment

I am the same as Rocky

Comment

Let me ask you this... If I tell you I'm 5'5" with huge breasts a 9 inch rock hard tool and a face like Michele Yeo, would you be more likely to trust this information if you:

1. Heard this from me via the internet, or
              2. Saw me sitting in your lap and stroking your dingus in the bar?

If you chose #1, please send me 2,000 baht and I'll confirm our date later tonight.
              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(bangkoksins @ Jul. 24 2010,17:37) So where do you guys get your gals?
                Pattaya...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(deepthroat @ Jul. 24 2010,19:26) Let me ask you this... If I tell you I'm 5'5" with huge breasts a 9 inch rock hard tool and a face like Michele Yeo...
                  You sound hot..!!!!!

Got any photos?

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

I believe you DT!!! Is the 2,000baht for ST or LT? Where can I wire the money?

Comment

Of course I have picture!

2,000 is S/T. If you want L/T that 5,000 baht.

Transfer money to [email protected]
                      Attached Files

Comment

I mostly go to the bars in LOS (90%) but have also scored on the street (7%), malls (2%), and neighborhoods around colleges (1%). Never the internet.

What am I missing bankoksins? Is the Thai internet offering something I cant get off line? What type services and price range do you shop for?
                        Just curious as I haven't tried internet shopping in LOS

Back in Cali I go to San Francisco ladyboy bars and shop the internet. Comparing the two methods, it's much easier to guage the pulse of the prospective hookup in person.
                        I have had many great "dates" via internet here, but also a high proportion of duds and a couple outright ripoffs.  

At home the internet has been very useful in meeting the hot TG who are touring around the U.S. for a living and stop off in SF,  
                        but if I want to meet a local hottie for a guaranteed good time I'm going to a bar so I can see them, touch them, feel them,
                        and get to know them a little better before committing any $$.

Comment

The only reason for using the internet to procure girls while in Thailand would be if you're a complete and utter dweeb who's incapable of social interactions or a complete agoraphobe.

Although that might come pretty close to describing many of us at home, it's completely different over there. You can't fall off a barstool without getting a dozen offers of "take me with you hansum man".

This is a complete and utter fu@#ing waste of time thread.

Comment

Bar, pattaya, shopping, disco.
                            Internet has been a disaster for me. Mostly the girl and the picture didn't match ( or matched 5 years ago).
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(bangkoksins @ Jul. 24 2010,17:37) I am 100% internet now.
                              There seems to be a tremendous discrepancy in those replies. If one guy is 100% internet and most others so far report a very low success rate, there must be sth HE is doing right.

On the other hand bangkoksins is only saying he went 100% internet but no details on how this is working out.

As I said b4 I fear it is a major time investment with no success guarantee but perhaps I am/we are missing sth ...

Comment

Working...
                              X