Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wana sit on it!

Are you a man or a mouse lol

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Save some for me Beefy  

After I see how far down my throat that monster goes I'm going to custom fit my ass to it    
      It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by
        custom fit my ass to it  
        Ill Drink to that  

Comment

Where can you find or contact Jiji?

Zenangelo

Comment

Oh my Budda,
                              Maybe you had better let Talesha break you in before you try that monster of JiJi.

Could be Hurt hurt hurt with a capitol H.

Looks like  about 8.5 inches , is it really that big in real life?

I remember the picks of Natalies cock a couple of years ago, what a wonderful thing perspective is , looks like she had a 12 incher but was only about 7 and a half.
             But the real thing wasn,t too bad.

Do you think you would really gag on jiji's monster?  

rex

Comment

geez, you would be walking round like John Wayne for weeks if you sat on that.
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Righto come clean guys, this has got to be a bit of trick photography where the forground looks larger than the background and throwws everything out of proportion.

If it is for real that is not a dick that thing is a firehose!

Comment

HotRex.......

If the archives hadn't have been destroyed then you could read how Talesha did a very adequete job of "breaking" me in on my first trip to the LOS, along with Pim, KiKi, Rita and others............JiJi would just add to the adventures!!!!
                  It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

hehehehe

Comment

I take it you walk bow legged now smuttley, being serviced by that lot.
                      respect  

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Smuttley is my Hero Good On yer...My next trip, im gona go hunting for her..Any contact details Fellas??

Comment

oh yes please

Comment

C'mon guys ,
                            somebody must have some info where we can find Jiji, i may have to do a bit of look look in a couple of weeks.
                            hope she is only 8 inches hehehe
                            rex

Comment

From what I can tell guys, it seems she can be found at Jenny Star bar. 48 hours til take-off, 1 week Bangkok, 1 week Pattaya. I'll make my person mission to bar fine/find her and get back with you on the details and contact info. It's a MF good job and somebody gotta do it. Just damn glad it's me!

Over,
                              Zenangelo

Comment

Working...
                              X