Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Review Look

Hey everyone,

I am one of the sponsors here, you might see my shemale review banner here and there.

I am in the middle of redoing my review site and wanted everyone's thoughts on the new look.  I have a new review template and please take know I only have 6 rewrites complete, redoing each site as I go.

Here are two new ladyboy reviews

Ladyboy Gold Review

Shemale Japan Review

and the link to my site  is in my signature there.

Love to hear your thoughts and tell me that rose and emmy pic at the top isnt hot as hell? hehe

Seeya
    I LOVE LADYBOYS, STOP BY AND CHECK OUT MY LADYBOY REVIEWS

Thanks for you sponsorship very much.

I stay home not go bar anymore. I lub you very mooch.

My momma need operation, water buffalo sick. Can you send extra money?

I lub you very mooch.
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Presently the cost to join is...
      Hi Zodiac, your website looks very nice, I like it, but...

IMO, the one thing the majority of review sites fail on, including yours, is that they have NO DATE of when the review was actually done.

So many websites are horrendously out-of-date, so this major omission results in loss of review worthiness.

You probably dislike the thought of 'dating' your review, but to the reader it is a very important fact.

Other than that, presentation = excellent
      Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

(deepthroat @ Jul. 28 2010,13:34) Thanks for you sponsorship very much.

I stay home not go bar anymore. I lub you very mooch.

My momma need operation, water buffalo sick. Can you send extra money?

I lub you very mooch.
        hehe classic:

- I will always love you and no one else
        - I would stay with you even if you had no money
        - My parents just need a little more money just this month!
        - You leave me for real women so you have baby

Comment

I'm with dixon cox.... the date thing is a key feature whenever I read an article about anything on the WWW.
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I will begin to add dates, these ones are spanking new though, but I see the point. who wants to join a site from a 5 year old review...

Curious I have also added a blacklisted feature. For sites that rip you off you think that is a good idea? or it scare people, i want to be really honest .. I was thinking of just not including bad sites but thought it over and thought it would be best to have every single tranny site i could possible put on and just tell it as it is.

Comment

(zodiac @ Jul. 28 2010,15:28) Curious I have also added a blacklisted feature.  For sites that rip you off you think that is a good idea?  or it scare people, i want to be really honest .. I was thinking of just not including bad sites but thought it over and thought it would be best to have every single tranny site i could possible put on and just tell it as it is.
              I think it is a good idea - but!... be careful how you write it.

The world and the internet are getting smaller and smaller so something you write might come back and bite you one day.

Like what you had done so far.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

(zodiac @ Jul. 28 2010,13:28) ... these ones are spanking new though, but I see the point.
                You know that the review is "spanking new" (and we know now), but any other reader does not. Also, in time to come, we will have forgotten when you did it.

(zodiac @ Jul. 28 2010,13:28) Curious I have also added a blacklisted feature.  For sites that rip you off you think that is a good idea?
                No.

The point of a review site is to honestly tell the potential subscriber how it is, movie & picture content and quality, update frequency etc..

You don't have to be overly critical of any website (even if it is shit) or suggest a website is not worthy of joining, simply let your honest review and marking system do the talking and the reader can decide for himself (or herself).

A worthy inclusion, however, would be 'checked' cross-selling notification.

Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

yes I understand your point there.

My blacklist might be a little different then what you are thinking though. Let me explain. I am totally on board for having the surfer choose what is crappy or not. I will review many sites and give my opinion and let the surfer join. I will not black list a site for having crappy content, or not a lot of content.

I am blacklisting sites that are known scam artists. Meaning they are taking user credit cards and over charging them, adding unknown charges to them and also giving the surfer a very hard time in canceling his or her membership.
                  Also the hiding of cross sales, either by very small print, scrolling down a huge page to find them or even worse just out right hiding them.

That was what the blacklist was about, protecting the viewer from credit card scams and sites that take part in that.

As for cross sales If a site has prechecked cross sales I will warn the surfer in the review about them and let them decide if they want it.

still dont like the idea?

Comment

New Reviews for

Ladyboy 69
                    and
                    Extreme Ladyboys

More to come plus new ones, just redoing all the older ones now but its coming just take time grrrr

Comment

..i like the layout of your review page, the only comment or suggestion i would make would be to change your rating system; what's the difference between an 87 or 82? I would just go with an overall subjective view like POOR - FAIR - GOOD - VERY GOOD - EXCELLENT or words similar to those; reviews are nothing more than opinions anyway & each person reading them would agree to disagree..  

... i miss PALM from EZY Club!
                      Attached Files
                      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion I like the idea though I am more of a numbers guy. Though I might put in a legend instead. For instance 0 -30 is extemely poor, 45 - 50 very poor 50 to 60 poor, 60 to 70 ok etc etc that might be something I will add and like.

And of course your are right about the opinion. IT is just my opinion, what review isnt I show people what I think and it is always up to them, I have had people join sites I have trashed in the past, its what they see that is important I am just there to give them a helping hand

and I miss EZ bar hehe... where is she now? I just left Thailand a month ago after being there for almost a couple years but will be back soon.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                        X