X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya to phuket

Is it possible to get from Pattaya to Phuket by ferry?

Will be in Pataya, but would'nt mind making a pit stop into Phuket.

Over,
    Zenangelo

Not sure about ferry but you can fly direct to Phuket with Bangkok Airways for about 2500 THB one way and sometimes less depending on the season.

Comment

In a word .... NO! It would only be about two thousand kilometers (or more) as they are on opposite sides of Thailand. As Ozzie says Bangkok Air flys direct from Pattaya (U-Tapao) International airport to Phuket (takes around an hour) and another 40 minutes via taxi 600B/bus 125B to Pattaya. Same same return.

You could go by bus if you want but not quickly.

Comment

Hey Zen that is too long a trip by ferry and they donot have one. planes are the way to go in Thailand

Comment

Howdy Torurot welcome aboard mate. So you recovered from your recent exploits in LOS yet I heard you travelled with a this real nice guy from down under

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.

Zenangelo

Comment

>> I heard you travelled with a this real nice guy from down under

Ladyboy jungle telegraph been telling stories? You know they never lie or miss a trick! Messages pass the length of the Kingdom faster than you can SMS, and question like "where you go" "who you with" already have answers. :-)) No, I haven't recovered yet. :-)

Comment

Working...
              X