X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing in bkk & pattaya

I€™ve read through everything I can find on the site about prices in BKK and Pattaya. I still have two blank spots. I'm leaving for LOS on March 4th so this is critical info. Can you experienced guys please complete and critique this summary?

Pattaya:
    ST bar fine: 200baht
    ST girl fee: 500baht
    LT bar fine: 400baht
    LT girl fee: 1000baht
    ST rooms: ???baht

Bangkok:
    ST bar fine: 500baht
    ST girl fee: 1000-1500baht
    LT bar fine: ???baht
    LT girl: 2000-2500baht
    ST rooms: 300 baht

Also: just how long is short time?

In addition, I read several posts that recommended taking a LB short time, and then if want her LT, offer her some additional money to stay longer. Doesn€™t the bar get mad at the girl since they only received a ST bar fine (and possibly lost an additional ST/LT fine if the girl came back and got taken out again)?

Thank you.

Bruce,,those prices seem about right,,
    if you go to Pattaya,,theres no barfine,,most of the girls work out of Jenny star bar,,or freelance walking street,,kep your distance from Limmatque's ladyboy go-go?

As far Bkk,,if your a nebie,,just ask the Lb for shortime in your room,,,if you click,,do another deal,,that way you wont be paying LT,,and end up getting ST,,,as most will make up some sorry ass excuse about there sick mother...

I hate it when mind games come into play...

Bali_Ken

Comment

Barfine is the same whether ST or LT
      Mister Arse

Comment

Those prices seem OK to me, although some "super-stars" may want more. In Pattaya to top girls in the Jenny bar will ask for more but they normally have rooms opposite which will involve no extra cost. At the Hi-Boss bar Soi 6 the short-time room is extra (about 200 I think)

Comment

And a reminder, NEVER, NEVER pay "up front" to these supposed Superstars. These bitches will tell you that is how it is done. Wrong and I urge you to call their BS on this.

Comment

I think you'll find the the bar fine is the same regardless of ST or LT, the difference in price is dependent on whether it is beer bar or Go-Go

Cheers
            Too old to die young!

Comment

Bruce1s,

In general, here are the prices in BKK

Bangkok:
              Bar Fine: 600baht (at Nana)
              ST girl fee: 1000-1500baht
              LT girl: 2000-2500baht
              ST rooms: 300 baht (but I would just take her to my room, that way you can spend more time with her)

Short Time - 2 or so hours +/- (go have fun with her, go dancing or get something to eat)

Long Time - Over night stay

Lotusman

Comment

Working...
              X