Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Steff @ Jan. 10 2011,22:07) Yes I was with you Pacman and perhaps you are right about the 7 minutes. I thought it was from EZY to Famous that we timed and not from Second. But maybe. I do remember you complaining about how fast I walked though.  
    Hmmmm....          

It may have been EZY, I just remember 7 minutes was more than we all thought it would be. And I only mention it because I know some guys get half way & turn around because they think they have missed it.

And after so long sauntering around Pattaya, I found everyone was walking faster than I was...        
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• I just remember 7 minutes was more than we all thought it would be
      We are talking about walking arent we?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• This Pattaya Perverts Other Party (PPOP) was one GREAT party!

A big thank you to:

Deep Throat, C. Wombat, Alaskan Bear, El Hefe, and T-Mac for sponsoring the party!

Karl and Lita, our host and hostess!

And of course the Famous Girls!

Comment

• And there are pictures?
          Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• A highly enjoyable well attended evening.

Comment

• Yes indeed a fun evening...Revisited some old faces and met some new faces...

A big thanks to our five hosts and another Happy Birthday to DT...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (johnnydiver @ Jan. 11 2011,04:50) A year ago I had never been to Thailand, let alone Pattaya. Now I am giving directions like a Pattaya traffic cop. Go figure... :-)
                Well I'll be damned. For the past few years whenever I saw your posts I would think - that's the guy I met in Lucky Lukes (from memory in about 2008?). I was sure his username had diver in it? I was fascinated with his ability to read Thai. Wrong guy.

Comment

• Karl and Lita do it again! Tonight twas yet another great Famous party!

The party was for Chinese New Year and quite a delicious spread!

Perhaps the highlight of the evening was getting a glimpse of the monster
                  cock of a verrry well hung Famous girl. As a great man once said, "rock out with your cock out".

Sorry we couldn't get the wordout sooner.

Comment

• You like that Famous Bar dont ya PD
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Any pics? I've been looking forward to hearing about the bash.
                      SHEMALE.CENTER
                      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Great place to hold a party, good layout & friendly non-pushy girls.... highly recommended! And the pig was delicious & gave his life for a higher cause..... Thanks to all who came & planned this.

It was great to meet everyone, good folks here.

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Feb. 02 2011,15:41) Perhaps the highlight of the evening was getting a glimpse of the monster cock of a verrry well hung Famous girl.    
                          That monster cock belonged to someone named Kung, which means shrimp. Funny name for a girl with a cock this large.

Comment

• Lita has asked me to pass on some information regarding happy hours in Famous Bar.
                            From 2pm to 6pm everyday, all drinks and ladydrinks are only 69baht.(although I don't believe this includes those gay drinks like Bacardi Breezer).
                            But best of all, barfine plus room plus girl is only 699baht.Yes that's right, everything for just 699baht. An additional tip to the LB is up to you, as they say in I have some updated staff photos which I will post shortly.

All in all, a great deal, so what are you waiting for, get yer rear ends down to Famous today and savour the wallet friendly delights. You know it makes sense.
                            A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

• Wow, that is a vey Happy Hour.
                              TEXASMAC

Comment

• Hi Guys,
                                can anyone let me know who at famous bar cann perform well as a top. Good size and hard. Also, what is the best time to go for a large selection of ladies.

Comment

Working...
                                X