• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutty, May, Mint, Biw, Tina, Bell, Gift, Cat,  

Attached Files
    Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

I like the tiny mirrors instead of large ones. If you're sitting on the couch, they have to look at YOU
      Attached Files

Comment

I love the looks of this place, and the new Famous Fiends (if EZY has Angels then Famous has Fiends!)

In particular, I'm entranced by May, Cat, and the new Bell.
        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

I drove past Famous Bar on Friday night and it looked great, however I couldn't find anywhere the park so didn't make it in. Does anyone have any knowledge of that area and where I could park my car?
          Livin' the Dream

Comment

(PigDogg @ Aug. 06 2010,02:49) I'm not gay!       Is Famous Bar in Sunee Plaza?

Famous Bar is NOT in Sunee Plaza.
            If you, like many, are sliding down the proverbial slippery slope, but it hasn't yet dropped you off in Sunee, Famous Bar might be a nice stopover for a possible . . .
            Attached Files

Comment

Do you like sexy ladyboys in bikinis?

If, so get your to Famous Bar tnight cause it is Bikini Night!

Comment

SOLD!

Comment

Sounds like a fantastic night, all you lucky boys in town enjoy it for me.
                  I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

After the wall to wall coverage of opening night there's been no news on the joint. Anyone been back? Who's stayed on staff?

Any updates would be appreciated.

Comment

(deepthroat @ Aug. 12 2010,06:03) After the wall to wall coverage of opening night there's been no news on the joint. Anyone been back? Who's stayed on staff?

Any updates would be appreciated.
                      Sadly Dixon Cox has left town so it is up to other BMs to continue his good work, and in this case it was great work. Unfortunately photos could become quite scarce from some bars I fear, so I wouldn't hold my breath about seeing as much new material as when DC was around.

One of the amusing things I notice from my times in Pattaya is the ratio of guys taking photos in bars to the amount of photos actually appearing on the forums.  Except for a dedicated few who post, I am not sure, except for the obvious   what these other guys do with all the photos.  You ain't exactly  gonna show them to your grandkids.

The Big Bash 2 volleyball competition was a case in point.  There were some serious cameras there that day.  Perhaps about 20 to 30 guys taking photos during the afternoon.  Yet on the forums, except for myself and a few others, these photos never appeared.  Just curious what these guys do with them.

I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

We'll have to check this new venue out this weekend........Anyone going to be in Pattaya this weekend?

May looks very YUMMY!!

Cheers,
                        HHL

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Aug. 11 2010,21:59) Sounds like a fantastic night, all you lucky boys in town enjoy it for me.  
                          We did indeed, mate! I fine night was had by all. Famous Bar was even graced by the "It" Couple of the moment, Titian and Om. (Nice to meet you, Richard!)

As for the girls, it's still basically all the same group, as far as I can tell. Except for the one with the Jay Leno chin -- she's back in Ezy.

As for photos, I'm actually the opposite -- I take my camera out with me every night, and it never leaves my pocket. Sorry, boys...

Comment

Jay Leno chin - do you mean Ice, formerly of La Bamba? Good friend of Alis?

Comment

(deepthroat @ Aug. 12 2010,12:42) Jay Leno chin - do you mean Ice, formerly of La Bamba? Good friend of Alis?
                              Deeep Throat, I have never seen Ice ex-Labamba at Famous Bar.

Lita is planning to hold a party every full moon night.

Thursday, September 23rd is the next full moon

Not sure about the October date because the full moon may be on a public holiday.

Comment

Famous Bar last night, modeling outfits for Full Moon Party, Sep 23rd.
                                Attached Files
                                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                                X