Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PigDogg @ Oct. 06 2010,02:37) Biew in her red boots.

Rose and Fa
    That was a bit discourteous of you to blow in her boots
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(Steff @ Oct. 05 2010,11:51) Hi pics PD. Rose looks innard-resting. Is she married?
      Not married but could be the future Mrs Steff!

To get the monthly Famous Bar newsletter with party info, roadtrip info, an perhaps a few pics send an email with Subscribe on the Subject line and send to [email protected]

This is NOT a good way to communicate with Lita rather an easy way to keep customers informed of the latest goings on at Famous.
      Attached Files

Comment

sweet and sexy

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
        General George Patton Jr

Comment

Fuck off, Elastic Bear!!! She's mine. I already bought the ring and Ivor is going to be my best man!!! You can be the flower girl if you want.

Comment

(Steff @ Oct. 13 2010,05:12)
            Fuck off, Elastic Bear!!! She's  mine. I already bought the ring and Ivor is going to be my best man!!! You can be the flower girl if you want.  
            lol

ok i will take guess nut biew and may.

fuck me.

General George Patton Jr

Comment

Steff,

You do know that in many cultures it's customary for the village elder(s) to have their way with the prospective bride before the ceremony, so as to "break her in" and make sure the well isn't in some fashion tainted. Think of it as a primitive method of "taking one for the team".

Since I've been on this board longer than you, I'm calling "village elder" (like shouting "shotgun!" before hopping in the car back in high school) and will be sure to give Rose a thorough inspection and full road test in preparation for your upcoming nuptials.
              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Think you will find that a lot of BMs may already have had the test drive DT...

Rose has been around for a while...She worked Pook Soi 6 a couple years ago and
                was known by the name Am...A Rose by any other name...

They usually don't just pop up out of nowhere with enormous silicone and tattoos...

She is a very nice and very sexy ladyboy though...And worth a test drive...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Thanks for the intel. She sure is a cutie, I'm definitely smitten too.

Great point about the bolts-ons and tattoos - they don't usually arrive from the village with those accessories, and do require some time on the job to acquire.
                  Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(deepthroat @ Oct. 13 2010,11:43) Thanks for the intel. She sure is a cutie, I'm definitely smitten too.

Great point about the bolts-ons and tattoos - they don't usually arrive from the village with those accessories, and do require some time on the job to acquire.
                    you are such a good man DT. i am sure steff will thank you.
                    Attached Files

General George Patton Jr

Comment

DT you're such a pal. You really do not have to undertake such a daunting task on my behalf since I will be there in December and have every intention to pluck the Rose myself. However I really appreciate your generous offer and hope to be in a position some day to return your kindness. Oh, and don't worry, I'll tell Rose all about you and if you want, tell you all about her.
                      Your devoted friend
                      Steff

Comment

for you size queens...........................

According to a reliable source Lilly and Som are the best hung ladyboys at Famous with cuming in third.

However, I am in a relationship and don't have first hand knowledge so please correct if mistaken.

Comment

I can concur about Rose.
                          I like her very very much, she is a real sweetheart.

Even she is a bit big for me (body size - the cock is rather short but with respectable girth), I think those lips are made for kissing. She's an outstanding kisser, tender, completely no drama, big soft silicone tits and and eyes with that looks saying "I want to fuck you" at all times.
                          She is a very keen pool player, about my strength, which doesn't make things worse.
                          Check my thread soon to find some pics of rose.

I'd think I'd add an appetizer:
                          Attached Files

Comment

.€¢:*¨¨*:€¢..€¢:*¨¨*:€¢."Famous".€¢:*¨¨*:€¢..€¢:*¨¨*:€¢.

.€¢:*¨¨*€¢.€¢*¨¨*:€¢.€œAll Inclusive€.€¢:*¨¨*€¢.€¢*¨¨*:€¢.

.*¨¨*€¢.€¢*¨¨*:€¢.€œHalloween Party€.€¢:*¨¨*€¢.€¢*¨¨*.

An All Inclusive Halloween Party for 2,000baht per person from

7pm (19:00)-12am (24:00) 5 hours of fcukin€™ drinkin€™    

(Tickets Available In Advance or Available On The Night)

*** Famous  *** Are You Ready  ***  All New Famous  ***  Are You Ready  *** Famous  ***

All you can drink!!!  

BBQ - All you can eat from Chicken, Pork and Beef Steaks  

No Barfines!!!    

Lady Drinks just 69baht

*** Famous setting a new way forward to *** Party! Party! Party! ***

... "Famous Open from 4pm (16:00) Until Late Daily" ...  

€œCock n€™ Roll ®€

Karl  
                            Attached Files
                             “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

1st Pic ... "Nut"

2nd Pic ... "Lily"

3rd Pic ... "Am"

€œCock n€™ Roll ®€

Karl
                              Attached Files
                               “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

1st Pic ... "Rose"

2nd Pic ... "Fa"

3rd Pic ... "Som"

€œCock n€™ Roll ®€

Karl
                                Attached Files
                                 “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Working...
                                X