X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good catch there Jimbo! Here's to ya

Bullseye, always great to see you stop by the thread.

Dr. Willie, Thank you for the great shots! Keep posting and I will diffently keep reading!
    Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• (Socrates999 @ Aug. 16 2010,16:29)
      (DrWillie @ Aug. 16 2010,14:25) ... The emphasis is on wild. It is now 3:00am and I bar fine Nancy. She claims to be new in Phuket and from Bangkok.
      If you've not fucked her before, then she's new to you (thanks NBC).  

Who is the girl with 3 arms on the righthand side in Post #130? That extra hand could certainly raise the fun factor!
      What would you have Patricia do with her third hand???

Comment

• Today is my last day in Phuket as tomorrow I fly to Bangkok. I had breakfast at the Islander as usual and met up with my friend. The three of us were to meet with Jim and go golfing today. We cannot reach Jim. We agree that if we cannot reach Jim by 1:00 we will be each off on his own. Nothing happens so I spend the rest of the day reading by the pool, shopping and packing most of my stuff.

I have dinner at the seafood restaurant and head off to C&D. Here I spend time kibitzing with the girls and talking to the other customers. The cabaret is smashing tonight. You can tell that these girls put in a ton of work to produce these shows.

We head off to Croc. On the way down Jim introduces me to Jen €“ more of this later. At Croc we enjoy the girls. On the way back, I negotiate with Jen for ST and we head back to C&D for some drinks.

At 2:00, Jen and I head off to my hotel. Jen is short €“ I would say 5 ft. 3 in. She is well endowed and as soon as we undressed she was aroused. She is very active and animalistic. When she came it was a large load. Jim suggested Jen and wow. She is the highlight of the trip. Thank you Jimbo!!!

Picture of Jen
        Attached Files

Comment

• Pictures of Cabaret
          Attached Files

Comment

• Today I have to get up early for flight to Bangkok. The hotel arranged my transfer to Bangkok and I fly Bangkok Airways. The plane is half full. The plane coming down was full. I hope this is not a sign of problems for this airline because I find that their customer relations are excellent. They have a special lounge for customers wait in with nice living room style chairs, free pastries and beverages.

I am staying at the Majestic Suites. I have stayed here before and found it meets my expectations. The location is perfect. The staff greeted me with enthusiasm and I recognized some of them. Others, who welcomed me back as an old friend, were new to me, but the friendliness was appreciated.

At 8:00 I went to Big Dogs to watch the arrival of the girls at Nana. The last time I was here I could not get a front seat at Big Dogs. This time there were 2 empty seats beside me.

I visited one of GG bars that I enjoyed last time and had a beer and talked to one of the dancers. Unfortunately it is under new management so I did not get to talk to the owner who I met last time. The atmosphere is still good. I left the dancer with a tip and off to Cascades. Here they all bombard you with take me and I say I€™ll decide later. The Mamasa comes over and I buy her a drink and my waitress. I decide on number 11, a very pretty girl named Tay. After I bar fine her, I ask the mamasa about the tool size. She tells me that number 33, the other girl I was considering is large. Maybe, I€™ll take her later.

Tay is nice and responsive and wants to please. She is small and not very hard with little cum.

After I return to Nana and visit another of the GG bars that I enjoyed last time and to my surprise two of the girls I know are still there. One of these girls has a sleek body that creates waves from the toes to the head. She is very sexy and a real turn on. She recognizes me as does the manager. I buy the two girls and the manager a drink and we all talk while the girls play with me (naughty girls).

I then head off to Temptations bar. The pickings here are slim. For my taste there are two yeses and one maybe. I buy a drink for the yes who has not yet been bar fined. The girl who is bar fined gives me the look and I know that she wants me to come back next time. I stay until the bar closes and there is an impromptu raunchy strip by one of the girls at the end. I tip the girl and off I go.

Pictures of Tay.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Great report Dr

enjoying the pics and I think Kwang is a lovely girl as well... very underrated

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Good Doctor,

Last night was what it's all about, why I love this forum and the scene it helps foster: an impromptu gathering of good guys that take the night by storm. Juri and I were just saying how much we enjoyed your company. I think I speak for him when I say the pleasure was mine.

Cheers, Brother. Hope to see you again soon . . .

Comment

• Willie, good to meet you . What was that girls name ?, the one I was groping when you went to the restroom.
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• (DrWillie @ Aug. 18 2010,11:49) Pictures of Tay.
                    yummmmmmmmmmm

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                    General George Patton Jr

Comment

• (farangbah @ Aug. 19 2010,23:39) Good Doctor,

Last night was what it's all about, why I love this forum and the scene it helps foster: an impromptu gathering of good guys that take the night by storm.  Juri and I were just saying how much we enjoyed your company.  I think I speak for him when I say the pleasure was mine.

Cheers, Brother.  Hope to see you again soon . . .
                      Thanks for the kind words. It was great meeting you guys and the information I received was really helpful.

I agree without this forum, this would not have happened.

To all you guys running the forum.

Comment

• (Snick @ Aug. 19 2010,23:44) Willie, good to meet you . What was that girls name ?, the one I was groping when you went to the restroom.  
                        Hi Snick. It was gret meeting you. I think it was Katoon. I finally took her home. It is a blur now. That is why I have to do my report daily.

Comment

• Yesterday, I spent a leisurely day. I awoke around noon and went to Starbucks for a coffee on the patio and read a novel. I then continued reading while having a pint outside at a pub. Supper was at 9:00pm and then I thought I would check out Guess bar. A lot of BMs are here including Farangbah who introduces me to Juri, Snick and Socrates. I buy Dow a drink and she plays with me. She wants me to bar fine her but I tell her that it is too early.

We head all head over to Cascades. On the way I mention that I would like to see Casanova so we stop off there for a beer. Then it€™s off to Cascades. Snick attracts Katoon #118 and she proceeds to market her parts. They are very impressive.

After a pleasant time we head off to Temptations for more scoping out. The evening would not be complete without a visit to Obsessions. It is almost 2:00 am now and Juri shows me and Farangbah a little street vendor bar. He states that this livens up after 2:00 am. After drinks Farang wants some food. So he and Juri head off.

I am left alone and decide that I will head up to Cascades. Katoon grabs me and makes me an offer that I cannot refuse. We wait for the bar to officially close and off we go to my hotel room. After a great time for both of us, I tell Katoon that I have to get up at 5:00am because I booked a trip to see the River Kwai. She decides that she will snuggle/sleep until 5:00am.

Picture of Katoon.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Well post some photos so I can confirm.
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• Another picture of Katoon.

Sorry about the lighting not being too great on this picture.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• (Snick @ Aug. 20 2010,14:17) Well post some photos so I can confirm.
                                Hey!

Patience! I am updated my report. It was Katoon. She was wonderful. I highly recommend.

Comment

Working...
                                X