X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroflesh - The Caucasian TS!

reading up last week on the Euro/ Eurasian TS scene i notice that its growing by a degree , from Prague to the Urals and beyond to the Stans

Look at this honey from Moscow..
    Attached Files

nice cock
    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

speak for yourself, now tan show me a photo of your cock and then the rest of us guys will vote who has the sexiest cock.
      i love t-girls

Comment

...hmm, a real redhead RED huh?  
        .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Aug. 06 2010,19:46) speak for yourself, now tan show me a photo of your cock and then the rest of us guys will vote who has the sexiest cock.    
          Don't think Tan actually has a cock - she's waaaay too passable to really be a ladyboy.

Has anyone on here seen a picture of her cock?

I rest my case.
          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

I have and I don't think it was a dream...

Comment

From Russia..
              Attached Files

Comment

This one lives next door to the Metro entrance in Moscow. If your in Moscow call in for a "rub" , whatever that is

Wow! these Russian TS are fantastico.
                Attached Files

Comment

(laputanegra @ Aug. 06 2010,12:17)  nice cock
                  Not as nice as yours hun
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Dave prove it
                    i love t-girls

Comment

I have a thing about caucasian TS with blonde hair. They just turn me on something serious.

I nearly went to see a blonde latino TS on Saturday but she was out shopping when I called her, so I met another one. Turned out her apartment was just around the corner from the hotel I was staying in which was handy.
                      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

..dont believe everything u see on the web, especially if it's from Russia!  

.. which of these 3 pics are fake?  
                        Attached Files
                        .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

agree, the pix taken from dosug or its clone that moved to czech rep. or something are mostly fake!
                          I was in Moscow and saw some of these girls in the flesh, and some I didn't even recognize! Cock sizes on the pix are way off...
                          Stick with Thailand (or Brazil if you like weightlifters)

Comment

Some of the pics from over there do seem touched up a bit . The girls are real enough as you can get their phone numbers and a few are seen in Pattaya regularly.

The first pic looks ok to me though

Comment

TC are you saying there are Russian TS working in LOS?

The vast majority of photos featuring the gorgeous Russian shemales have been determined to be fake, and while there are a few genuine preop ts working, they are few and far between. Typically this is a scam and incidents reporting bait and switch with shakedowns of customers showing up at the specified address makes it clear the scene in Russia is not so attractive.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                              X