X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some important questions - in thai language

Though I will never be certain unless I see and feel it, I would like to know what the most appropriate questions would be - in Thai language - to ask the Ladyboy in the Bar in order to find out:
    1) whether they have a fully functional cock i.e. can still cum?
    2) whether they have a rather small or rather big cock?
    3) whether they would be willing to swallow or not

Whereas I could imagine to communicate Nos. 1 and 2 by gestikulation - if all else fail - I have not the slightest idea to inquire about point no. 3.
    Any help?

The answer to number 3 is always yes. Of course whether or not they will fulfil this easily made commitment is another story! Don't ever expect a Thai person to ever say "No!" It's not in their vocabulary!

Comment

It might be the case that Thais do not like to use the word "No" - but in a buyers market it is important to agree on certain aspects of the planned deed.

For sake of clarity, I was thinking of using the "chai mai" type of question in asking for the above listed facts.

As you normally pay after the act then e.g. a non-functional cock or a refusal to swallow might well lead to price-deductions or early ending. They might be increasingly aware about these aspects in "contracts" with farangs.

Comment

Damn, you make them swallow?! How is that appealing??? Sounds like a great way to spread HIV.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

hey all you vicarian post op lovers out there, dont knock it untill you have tried it !

according to all reports you cannot get HIV from swallowing!

only if ya gargle the stuff !
          thats why all the ladyboys LOVE IT

now thats what i call love    

Comment

Originally posted by
            How is that appealing???  Sounds like a great way to spread HIV.
            Have you asked your gf to swallow? For most guys it is certainly most appealing.

In regards to spreading HIV. Of course it is possible but that is only if your partner has cuts or abrasions in her mouth an as Rex so delicately put it, make her gargle the stuff. Assuming you are the one with the virus. If she has it then risks are even less and certainly no more than her giving your BBBJ which are infinitesimal.

The only way to be sure not to get any disease is abstinence my friend  

Comment

Originally posted by
              As you normally pay after the act then e.g. a non-functional cock or a refusal to swallow might well lead to price-deductions or early ending. They might be increasingly aware about these aspects in "contracts" with farangs.
              Sounds like you need to bring along a lawyer!

If you sit down with a girl in a bar for about 20 minutes it becomes pretty obvious very quickly what she will and won't do, or what she can and can't do!

I suppose there are times when a few questions about what you are expecting are appropriate, but I must admit I prefer to find all that stuff out later between the sheets!

Comment

Working...
              X