Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys take your ladyboys away ?

Hi,

Did not know if this would be of interest to any members but I do occasionally like to take my favourite ladyboy on "holiday" for a couple of days or more depending on my schedule. Nice to get out of a hotel room in busy Bkk and great to make love to your hunny with views of a golden beach or a vibrant jungle. What do you think ? I do not know whether most guys like to grab the girls in the bar and have a short session or whether some of you might like a longer time with your favourite ladyboy buy means of staying full time with you for a period. I prefer the latter as I find you get to know the girl a little better and it does not seem too commercial ? Absurd really but hey it keeps me happy and hopefully my girl too. I would love to gather info on really cool places that members have been to with there ladyboys - be it lovely beach resorts or romantic places in Chang Mai or Krabi or ideally really beautiful quiet idylic places that the scumbag backpacker types don't go !!! I was reading the forum on a Thailand website for travellers and some guy was raving about a villa resort in Issan and asking members if they knew any other places off the beaten track that was not tourist infested but equally scenic. The rather negative reply back from other members was that if they did reveal a beauty spot then it would be spoilt by everybody else goin there. To some extent I can agree with that as this forum is huge and everybody likes to keep a secret of somewhere special that few people know - exclusivity again. I was wondering though that our community compared to all the other people that go to Thailand must be quite a bit smaller due to our special fetish and that if we all shared info on sites of outstanding beauty or other areas of special interest that we could be assured that all those wankers who go to the full moon parties off Suratthani would not decend there in droves ! Any ideas here ? There are some lovely beaches in Rayong that no farangs go to that are really sweet and so close to Bkk too that you do not necessarily need to take a plane to Krabi or Samui to find paradise island ( remember that show ? Master the plane the plane !!!&#33 Oops pissed again ! Did you know that Thursday now is the new friday here !!!

Database of beautiful places to take your fav ladyboy if you please, what do you think Jon,Stogie and fellow chums ?

Or should I stick to drinking this rather extravagant brandy as i toss off over ..............

See you topside fellas,

Bricktop

Guess not you fucking peasants !!!

Comment

Originally posted by
      but I do occasionally like to take my favourite ladyboy on "holiday"
      Well, I usually end up SENDING my favourite ladyboy on holiday to get some peace and quiet!

Comment

Hi Brick [why are you being so NICE lately? have they actually got some sun over there in the UK and it's putting you in a good mood???]

i have one suggestion for all you guys; if you want to take a ladyboy away, take her to a place where there are very few ladyboys. In other words, take her to some secluded island, or up north, or to Issan, because if you go to Phuket or Pattaya with her you will be kicking yourself because there are so many available ladyboys around.

Sure, I take my GF away; it's fun and i like spending time with her anyway. BUT....when It comes time to go to Pattaya or Phuket, she stays in the city. those are trips that Jon needs to be alone [but not for long LOL].

Jon

no more rosy posts, brick...you are scaring me and stogie

Comment

New members: be aware that Bangkok/Pattaya/Phuket/Chiang Mai ladyboys often are NOT familiar with any other than their provincial hometowns or their "working cities of choice".
          Example, if you take a Pattaya-based ladyboy from Ubon Ratchathani to Bangkok with you,  do not expect her to be very helpful pointing out tourist sites!
          Mr. Lonely

Comment

Working...
          X