First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some are good like this one
    Attached Files

Comment

Ummmmmmm, I'm not sure about this after being with Pi and Thai TG's for the last 5 years.

Kinda masculine arent they?

Comment

To each their own....But I'll pass on these ones.  I have absolutely no interest...sorry.  

Lotusman

Comment

Not my cup of tea, either. But thanks for reminding me why I live where I do.

Comment

Originally posted by
            Diplomacy is not my strong point.....what the fuck are you smoking??
            Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Jan. 24 2005,12:16)
              Originally posted by
              Diplomacy is not my strong point.....what the fuck are you smoking??
              Correct Stewart.... it's your kind heart, caring soul, and your selfless desire to help your fellow man,
              andyman

Comment

Correct- They look very masculine bcoz only the more masculine ones allow themselves to be SHOT....)

there are verrry lovely ones that we see but are not ready to be in the pix
                Attached Files

Comment

shamma
                  Attached Files

Comment

To be honest, I never saw any good looking Hijra - not in reality, nor on the net - except the 2nd at the Miss International Queen 04 contest, as stated by Jackie before.
                    ...but this one is really stunning!!!

MK
                    Attached Files
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

FINALLY!!

thanks Mai-Kee for clearing this up.
                      I was starting to worry about the eyesight of some of our esteemed members.
                      andyman

Comment

Originally posted by
                        except the 2nd at the Miss International Queen 04 contest, as stated by Jackie before.
                        Seemingly, she lives in Singapore......but I can't find her!!
                        Mister Arse

Comment

she is stunning with make-up on , Mai-Kee
                          do u have her photo without cosmetics on her face?
                          just curious

anyway, she is very pretty in my eyes ...and super sexy !

Comment

Unfortunately I have no close-ups on this lady from whatsoever angle....
                            ...and Stew, you really should try harder, I mean S'bore is not that big.....

MK
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Jan. 24 2005,17:38)
                              To be honest, I never saw any good looking Hijra - not in reality, nor on the net - except the 2nd at the Miss International Queen 04 contest, as stated by Jackie before.

MK
                              Yes she is gorgeous, now thats one out of several, the rest you can keep.

Hard to compare most TG from other parts of the world other than Asia and some South American babes but this babe is top drawer.

Let's hope someone finds out her contact details in Singapore.

Comment

very nice of indian cd lover to share those pics, but like the rest of the lads here I would have to say that, ummmmmmmm, trying to be nice here, they will never be in my bed!! the skinny one with the short hair and big dick as well as that tall one from the beauty contest look like the only decent ones, and I use 'decent' very mildly here.

we will pass on the photo shoots of iIndians, sorry........ we almost went into bankruptcy with the PI girls, you want to put us out of business completely?

Comment

Working...
                                X