X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascades no.12

I was in Cascades a couple of nights ago and was just about to call 'No 12' over when my friend called me to say he was looking for me in Nana - he doesn't know of my attraction to lb's. The next night I went in with a girlfriend who wanted to 'have a look', unprompted by me, commented on how nice No12 was! Unfortunately it was just about 1am and when the lights came on she disappeared. Can anyone tell me her name, or if she is on this site?

I was in Cascade a few nights ago too... that place was really rocking in there with so many hot LB's. I did also visit OB's but it really sucks now.

Comment

yep, i took her out a couple times...very nice....tall, slim, nice smile, no rack though - not even small hormone, can get hard pretty easy. kind of shy in bed, but still had fun (must have: took her out 3 times, i think!!).

Comment

Thanks for the info Jingjok. Can you remember her name? Does she have any pics on this site?

Comment

Bam, you said Obsession really sucks now. Can you expand on that with a little more detail? I'm arriving in BKK on March 4th so I guess I'll see for myself, but I'd still like to hear your thoughts.

Comment

..well, if OB "really sucks now" that could be a good thing..  

Comment

yup, PM me and i will send you her mobile number. . . as for her being on the site, i havent seen her yet. but sometimes these girls look so different! i was with a girl named wickey several times over the last few months and posted about her - #3 at cascades...best butt in thailand!! then i was looking at the videos of vicky and it didnt click until i was with her again that it was the same girl! in my opinion, she looks 10-times cuter in person - and she's sweet as hell...cant go wrong with #3 or #12 at cascades..

Comment

Yes not only is Vicky very attractive but also very nice. If you spend time with her you will not be sorry I can assure you.

Comment

Originally posted by (bruce1s @ Feb. 16 2005,12:30)
                  Bam, you said Obsession really sucks now. Can you expand on that with a little more detail? I'm arriving in BKK on March 4th so I guess I'll see for myself, but I'd still like to hear your thoughts.
                  Cascade has lots of nice looking LB's, a running water fall on stage, a stage that's rotating, great music and lighting. As for OB's the stage didn't seem to move anymore... the few girls I saw on it had to walk around. The place looked just run down to me... I left and went back to Cascade.

Comment

>>
                    Posted: Feb. 20 2005,01:24 QUOTE Ozzie
                    Yes not only is Vicky very attractive but also very nice. If you spend time with her you will not be sorry I can assure you.
                    >>

Could the fact that Vicky is your Avatar some kind of hint Brother Ozzie?? Your wouldn't be slightly biased now?? And yes she IS a delight to talk to and not a bad looker either! Nice lady to be around, fits in well where ever she goes. :-))

Comment

Originally posted by
                      Could the fact that Vicky is your Avatar some kind of hint Brother Ozzie?? Your wouldn't be slightly biased now?? And yes she IS a delight to talk to and not a bad looker either! Nice lady to be around, fits in well where ever she goes. :-))
                      Guilty as charged

Comment

Working...
                      X