X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manila  dreamin'

hey guys.....wassup? in Manila now, have some work to do here [don't worry, no more models LOL] and then back to the united states of the overtaxed. please forgive me for being negligent in my moderator duties lately but as usual Stogie carries the torch for the site and with a great flair.

who is this new beauty from Montreal? and how the hell did I miss HER on my many trips there over the years? that has to be rectified the next time the glaciers recede {March} and I head back up there; yikes.

Here are some new pics of Nika from Makati city......one of the best ladyboys anywhere...see ya!!
    Attached Files

nice body, Nika, you go girl!
    Attached Files

Comment

our new contact girl in Manila; [email protected]
      Attached Files

Comment

getting a bit more daring.......what a great ladyboy
        Attached Files

Comment

What a cutie! I don't think you will get any complaints if you put her on the page.

Comment

we actually have her twice already......she was indeed one of the superstars we worked with in the PI, along with Trisha and Amore and Jessica, etc..... the new gallery we got of her will be nice; "Nurse" Nika and a cool cheerleader deal also, her own creations

Comment

Great shots, JD!
              ...hope you do a reshoot with Minerva. I want a broad feature of this babe. Interview (want to hear her high-pitched voice), model-show (as she seems to be a fashion icon there) and a full load for the audience, please!!!

MK
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

she is so sexy ! is she post or pre-op ?
                haha..she is so "DARE" to strip like that in public

Comment

She is preop Jackie and just keeps looking better if you ask me.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Now she is nice

Comment

I like her body !...
                      and nice butt...

I dont have big butt like she does ! ...haha...I think she had butt implants...if that what u guys called

Comment

Originally posted by (jackieLB @ Jan. 27 2005,06:24)
                        I like her body !...
                        and nice butt...

I dont have big butt like she does ! ...haha...I think she had butt implants...if that what u guys called
                        Jackie,
                        show us a picture of your butt and we'll run a poll up it, er, uh, I mean "on" it. Nothing brings the tingles to "mr. happy" like a nice backside. This is a class site sweety, so you can trust us, we're not like all the others.
                        andyman
                        (just lookin out for you)

Comment

JD,

Did you ever see our old pal Lisa Winkler after she had her implants? Got any pics you can share with us?
                          Bring on the bitches!

Comment

JaiDee, Nika is very gorgeous lady! I understand that she is going to Belgium to visit this month. Would love to be in that guy's place!!

Comment

regarding the last 2 posts here.....

Yes, Nika travels quite a bit and was in Austria last summer and now has a guy [seems as though he is Belgian although I thought he was french] who has taken her out of the scene and she is quite taken by him also by what she tells me. By the way for Jackie and others.....nika looks like that without the aid of any hormones at all! she has never taken them and just appears naturally beautiful and has a feminine voice also; like many PI girls she just seems to be able to look and sound good, naturally.

For fancy lighters.....yes, I was in Cebu for 8 days in November and saw Lisa, AKA Salma, one night and we did her pics on a pro bono basis; I didn't pay her and she didn't pay me, she just wanted the pics for her own personal website and to send to her friends and fans. None were totally nude, although some were topless and her new rack looks great, IMO. She may let us use a few of them for the Clubhouse, but a whole, nude gallery is not forthcoming anytime soon based on her preferences.

I understand Trisha has a new rack also which were put in after the photo shoot of her, which was put up on Feb 1. some american guy really fancies her and paid for the installment, so good for her.

Comment

Working...
                              X