Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian-tgirl

Hey all,

Our dear Asian-tgirl from the Philippines is back in Bangkok now. I have met this girl and she is fun to be with, talk with, speaks great english, and a great body. She is just a great gal if anybody wants to meet her PM me and i can give you some contact information. If you in Thailand or going there soon I strongly suggest you meet her.

ATS girl
    remind me , who is this baby, is it Tricia ??
    I might be interested if she is there in March.

Comment

I think he is referring to Daphne. Stewart raved about her as well. I was supposed to meet her last year but my dad got sick and since died so I had to cancel my trip--last minute. See there are somethings which can distract us from our perverted fetish of loving TS gals. I am now going back on 3/23 next month and I would love to meet her. I am going to BKK and Phuket and she is from cebu. Can you please send me her e-mail and/or cell phone number thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by
        I think he is referring to Daphne. Stewart raved about her as well.
        I certainly did, and he certainly IS talking about dangerous Daphne! I believe she arrived in BKK a few days ago and is staying until May!!

She does not do pics, so none on the site. Trust me and go for it!
        Mister Arse

Comment

She's a wild one!

Comment

Stewart and Stogie are spot on about Daphne. Great looking, outstanding body, speaks very good Englsih, carries herself well in any conversation and of course is a complete wild child in the sack. I was simply amazed by her. Well worth your time and effort.

Comment

what is a good fee to give her? Let us say for about three or four days?

Comment

Can only speak for myself but she is well worth 4000Baht for the day at least. This is not meant to place a fixed value on her services as she is not the type to discuss a monetary payment upfront. A classy LB in that respect. Belive me, and others, when we say that Daphne is a cut about the rest and should be compensated accordingly. Up to you thought.

Comment

thanks for the tip. I like to keep the good ones happy but I tend to overpay all of the time and than feel shitty later--hence the name generouschap. I am a sucker for a great looking lb but I want to know ballpark up front so I have a range. I know all of my comrades out there know where I am coming from.

Comment

Arrive in BKK Feb 22. Would love to meet up with your lady friend.

Have a pic and contact info?

Zenangelo

Comment

Send her a PM and I am sure that she will be in touch. If I find her e-mail address I will PM you. Daphne does not post her photos, she does not need to because word of mouth is a much better guage of her.

Comment

surely some body has a pick of her

rex

Comment

I do have her e-mail address just PM me I will give to you. Ask her to send a picture to you. Don't worry you wont be disappointed in her if you not see a picture before you meet her.

Matthew

Comment

I had the pleasure of "being" with Daphne in Bkk for a couple days in July. Perfect firm body, gorgeous face, great sense of humor, intelligent, beautiful large dick (that seems to always be hard) insatiable sexual appetite, very versatile. Her tits were in my mind large, but she wants them larger. Maybe that's why she's in Bkk. Ask her and she may email you some world class pics of herself.

Comment

Daphnie I can only say is HIGHLY recommended provided you do not suffer from high blood pressure or have a heart problem.

I have been with her many times, including last week on her return, and as usual she is a consistent hot gorgeous babe in bed and fun to be with out of bed. Hot kisser, body to kill for and non stop action, versatile and right into it ALL.

Anyone looking for a companion for travelling or just a night or whatever really couldnt have a safer bet than with Daphnie.

Be prepared for her to turn every head that sees her, both girl and guy, she is not shy to wear the most sexy outrageous outfits, the security guys here are still jerking off a week after seeing her in the dress she wore here last week. So if your the shy discrete type stay in your room, if you want to get attention take the girl out and watch the reaction.

But hell with this girl you wont be out long anyway, HOT HOT HOT.

Comment

Working...
                              X