X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Famous Bar' (Lita's Birthday Bash!)

Lita doesn't do internet.  So she asked me to announce her big birthday bash on Thursday, August 26th at 8PM.

This is going to be a party not to missed.  If you're in Pattaya it's a no brainer.  If youre in Europe or America, drop what you're doing and book your flight now, you still have time to get here!

Just got back to Patts so wanted to see what the Famous Bar
    excitement is all about.  I was impressed!

A downstairs bar, an upstairs room with a pool table,and outdoor lounge overlooking Soi VC, two short time rooms on the secondn floor and Lita says by the 26th there should be two ore shorttime rooms on the 3rd floor.  These are rooms you could live in foryears, real hotel rooms but with ladyboy cum dripping down your face, up her ass, up your ass, on her face, the possibilties are endless.

The girls are sexy mak mak!    Many are well know to Forum members but the sexy Pop just started tonight.    

Think she needs a Forum member to break her in right!    

So come on down and help Lita, the first lady of Pattaya, celebrate her birthday.      

Starts at 8PM with catering done by the same outfit that did her Grand Opening Bash.

wish i could be their

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    General George Patton Jr

Comment

Hi Pig,

Since she doesnt do internet you might be able to help me out.

I would like to send her a present for her birthday since she been so welcoming to me the times i been to her bar and in generally thing she is one of the coolest chicks around (and still pretty taste for her age though dont tell he great husband )

Anyways i wont be able to make it because unfortunately in need to go to Uni,run a start up an generally try to live a sin free live....... (i never achieve this for to long though )

Serieusly,my travels take me elsewhere in the coming time so ask her if there is a possibility for me to send her a present.If she doesnt want to give a personal adres ask her if i might be able to send it either to the bar's adress or think of another creative solution.

Anyways enjoy and give her my warmest regards...

Comment

(balibeachboy2122 @ Aug. 23 2010,15:31) Serieusly,my travels take me elsewhere in the coming time so ask her if there is a possibility for me to send her a present.If she doesnt want to give a personal adres ask her if i might be able to send it either to the bar's adress or think of another creative solution.

Anyways enjoy and give her my warmest regards...
        I 'll ask her BBB. What name does she know you by?

Comment

I'm really looking forward to the first pics and reports about Lita's bar...

I hope she is happy with everything.
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Aug. 23 2010,20:44) I'm really looking forward to reports.
            It has a foorail!

Comment

what is a foorai?
              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Ask Ozzie...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Aug. 24 2010,11:44) I hope she is happy with everything.  
                  Of course she'll be happy...I'll be there...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 24 2010,07:15)
                    (Bumpa STIKKA @ Aug. 24 2010,11:44) I hope she is happy with everything.  
                    Of course she'll be happy...I'll be there...
                    ...not stay too long at corner- bar before............ ....
                    xxx

Comment

It took a bit of searching but I finally found Famous Bar. It was worth the search!

The ladyboys are sexy, happy, eager to please, but not pushy. The bar had a spread on the balcony and was tasty. A pretty ladyboy was feeding me.

I am a part time ladyboy afficando but the next time I get the urge to cross over to the darkside Famous will be the bar.

Thank you for the party.

Comment

I went to Famous bar after, again, running around like crazy, but get there.

Very very nice location, the bar is large enough, but the second floor with billard and outside seats is really great.
                        There were a lot, 15? ladyboys, all very friendly, nice and as said above, not too pushy.
                        Very nice conversations, plenty of food.
                        I met a lot BMs, like pacman, juri and some other guys. All very nice, good athmosphere.
                        What could i expect more?

I liked it alot, this will definitely not be my last visit to Litas bar.

Greetings,
                        Wusel

Comment

Lita celebrated in style last night. And the girls were all decked out in their new Japanese (at least I think they were Japanese) outfits with bikinis on underneath.

Later on, the sight of them all screaming while they scrambled around in their swimsuits trying to pop balloons was a sight to behold. I did see photos being taken so expect pictures.

And Lefty was very impressed earlier on in the evening. My new friend Wusel approached him & asked if Lefty was me...    

I wish I had been there to see it...        
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

William is fine Pig....

Just tell her the young dutch guy who was there with Stefano (the crazy italian stallion lol) a while back....

Then again i dont really think she would remember me....

Just ask her if its okey to send her something as a show of appreciation.

cheers...

Comment

any photos yet........?

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                              General George Patton Jr

Comment

Working...
                              X