X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(travis bickle @ Aug. 27 2010,18:54) I like the non-ladyboy threads as I'm not a vip member,and I get my ladyboy fix elsewhere.I find the debates fascinating and most of the contributors are really knowledgeable...ive met some really interesting people off here also,and its also become another of my addictions.
       There is also some great humour on here,

If your happy and get your fix then that is all that matters TB ,

I did find you interesting when I met you btw    

Up the Reds
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Main reason I come here is the chicken and waffles
        Attached Files
        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(spare wheel @ Aug. 27 2010,19:43) Also in the news this week it seems some bm may have been murdered and found in a bag in the bath at his apartment !!
          Not from LB69...... he was from the P  Ladyboys forum.    Seems they found he was showing girls their pictures posted on the forum.    

We're much more subtle......  we get Bam to fry your computer.      

RR.

PS.   Anyone want to buy some X-ray glasses.....  you can see through people's clothes with them.    Only 250 Baht each or 5 pairs for 1000.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

wish there was away they could fry someones computer i knew a few id like to fry
            apart from the heros showing pics its the other tosser's fucking you personal life up to instead of confronting someone if they have done wrong, and im not talking pattayaladyboys site here but the other thats one bellow 70.

SW „¢
            http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

I found the Forum kinda by accident. It was just like Columbus discovering America. Its now home.
              TEXASMAC

Comment

I stumbled in here through Asian TS as did many of the old hands here. The first guys i met here were Stogie , Mike In Bankok and a fella called John442 who was an ex copper from somewhere. I remember it was around 2004 and there were just the 4 of us and two other guys...

thats one dude less than is sitting in there right now. mind you they aint serving beer and she keeps drawing a cross on the bar so i guess some kind of election
                Fuck me, why do i always arrive on these dry weekends. Did Snick put up a dry house banner, if he did i must have missed it.

Comment

It's always good to realize you're not alone in what you find attractive. I belonged to another group for a few years that was gg oriented & while there were great guys & some good times there, any broaching of the ladyboy subject started a lot of flack so I left. It was ok when I was 50/50 gg/tg...... but now that ratio is severely skewed like me.

The non-pro pics are a big draw as is the info on hotels, restaurants, bars...... haven't really bothered with any recs for the girls as there are so many of them & I always get distracted by Miss Right Here.

Comment

(Tomcat @ Aug. 28 2010,16:33) and she keeps drawing a cross on the bar so i guess some kind of election
                     Yep its an election TC  

My t'other half said she was going to work for the government today from 8-00am-20-00pm for the vast sum of 500 baht plus food  
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 28 2010,14:39) PS.   Anyone want to buy some X-ray glasses.....  you can see through people's clothes with them.    Only 250 Baht each or 5 pairs for 1000.
                      I was always wondering - do these things really work?

Comment

(Chinaman @ Aug. 29 2010,13:23) I was always wondering - do these things really work?
                        Cors they do guv..... you fink I'd flog any old rubbish.....

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 29 2010,19:58)
                          (Chinaman @ Aug. 29 2010,13:23) I was always wondering - do these things really work?
                          Cors they do guv.....  you fink I'd flog any old rubbish.....      

RR.
                          Well, u probably don't wanna hear my honest answer to that one ;-)

But then 250 THB - not any serious damage in case I get ripped off ...

Comment

I am glad I found this site! Newbie trip behind me now I enjoy what I have found. It seems that it is also a growing part of my day. I explore all of the different threads and check the new posts. I love the site!
                            Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

Working...
                            X