X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian ts

hey all, this is my first post on this forum, well i had subscribed once b4 an had another user name but didn't post much an now am subscribed for the whole year which is alot better value for money ( don't know another site that does as a good a deal). Must say again im very impressed with the content on this site an the the amount of it is just awesome, just has me itching to get to thailand , haven't posted much as i don't have much to add as ive never been but of all the posts ive read i haven't seen this question asked yet, do u see many females(genetic girls) that come in looking for ladyboys? an another question do the lady boys over there have a problem with kissing, im an ozzie (western australia) an most of the lady boys here have attiitude problems an won't kiss there clients no matter what they look like an everything else they do seems like sucha drag for them an they can't wait to get rid of you but want u to pay top dollar for it.

For me personally i reckon 70% will kiss in BKK , i always try anyway otherwise its no fun and to sterile. Those that dont will not get repeat business and BKK is not short of LBs.

Its quite a tough question though and no easy answer . It may depend on what type you go for and whether you look like Woody Allen or Tom Cruise. Some ladyboys are a bit fussier than others.

Welcome on board brother

TC

Comment

" do u see many females(genetic girls) that come in looking for ladyboys? "

Welcome to the site.

I have never seen this - ggs looking for lbs. But it is a nice thought!!

Cheers

WiseTraveller (Sydney, oz)

Comment

Originally posted by
        " do u see many females(genetic girls) that come in looking for ladyboys? "
        Dude............only in our dreams.........only in our wildest most erotic dreams

Welcome aboard guy.......enjoy the ride(s)
        It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by
          do u see many females(genetic girls) that come in looking for ladyboys
          I saw one with a ladyboy at Jenny Star in Pattaya in January they were dancing provocatively with each other and doing a bit of kissing and licking. It was a great show

I think it would difficult to find many LB's who will go with girls, although not impossible. Some might do it for the money but will probably not be genuinely into it.

Comment

There is a particular lboy known to many of us I spoke to last week during some pillow talk about having a 3some with a lboy "star" from the site that I have a lot of fun with also.

I had already asked this other lboy if she would like a 3some with another lboy and she yes, as she liked it if the other was a hottie, which she sure is.

After that win I decided to pursure it further and asked if she would do it with a GG to which she replied yes if thats what I wanted. This lboy is extremely adventurous, so I wasnt suprised as she is very very sexual and into most things.

My only problem is the GG, but I guess there is no problem in going to one of the many GG clubs in Nana and finding someone that is relaxed to do it for money, the hard part is to find a girl to do it that isnt just doing it for the money and wont be passive.

Comment

Working...
            X