X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting off balls

A couple of t-girls asked me about this and to be honest I don't know any T-girl who has done this and don't know the effect. The girls in question want to keep their dicks and have orgasms but they don't want the testasterone in their system. Anyone have any knowledge on this?

It€™s known as castration and they do it to repeat sex offenders to remove there sex drive as there sentence. No
    Testosterone should give them no sex drive and a limp dick from what I understand

Comment

Chari would love them! Well, it is an interesting thing to do. Personally, I think they'll eventually decide to go with SRS. The benefit to many along this path is that it's much cheaper than SRS.

Check out:
      http://www.tsroadmap.com/physical/orchiectomy/
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Thanks post-op lover!
        It can be good for the girl with fewer male hormones. Avoids the need to testosterone blockers. Some of us (myself included) find it very sexy!

Comment

Castration is very uncommon in Thailand, I have only heard of one case and that is the reigning Ms Tiffany and Ms. International Queen. I hope it doesn't start a trend here. Most Thai LB rely on hormones to counteract the effect of testosterone .

I have heard that it is very common in Japan.

As for sex offendors, they are subjected to "chemical castration", i.e. given testosterone blockers.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Thanks post-op lover. That's exactly what i was looking for. I've passed along the information to the girls. I don't think they will do it because of the loss in libido. They like their dicks, like sex and like to cum but they want to avoid the effects of the hormones. They have to accept the fact that you can't have one without the other.

Comment

Working...
            X