• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to belive #2

Can become this
    Attached Files

Forgive me for stepping in here...

Mahashiko originally posted this pic as a "before" pic!

I agree, and WHAT a transformation!
    Attached Files

Comment

It doesnt remotely look like the same Girl....hmmmm.......its hard to believe.....the facial bone structure looks different. Some miracles were certainly worked here ......

Anyway.....
      i have been trying to nail her down for about two years now with no luck ; it seems that she is either in Singapore or Taiwan all the time.

Comment

Too much Yaba?

Comment

I have seen her over the last couple of months outside of Obsessions. (Probably not there now, though!)

I wouldn't do her with your dime. Bloody miserable!

Comment

The Downward Spiral of a New York prostitute from 1985 to 1997.

Say NO to Crack!
            Attached Files

Comment

Point taken Stogie , i wont be pursuing her anymore.Although I hear shes made a big wad of bahts over the years.

If money doesnt buy happiness at least she can be miserable in comfort.......

Comment

yeah I have seen her years ago in KKC III and all she did was give me the "hard court press". "U Like cock or pussy" she kept on saying repeatedly. And even though they all play with their hair all of the time this one was too obnixious.

Comment

Som is really a nice girl, the change really is amazing though. I will say she is the probably one of the richest of the post ops, working, HK, Taiwan, Singapore and Bkk. I know she was building a 2.5 million baht home about 2 years ago, I am sure it is done. I give her credit, why get stuck in a bar in BKK when you can make more other places.

Comment

2.5 million baht home?!?!?!? In Thailand?! Jesus christ! That's a lot of fucking cash. $500,000 would go a hell of a long way in Thailand. And that's a lot of fucking too! Damn, at 2000 baht per fuck, that's over 1200 runs in the sack.

Damn. I want to be a pimp.

Actually, the really sad thing is that the before pic looks like a GG I know, in the States. Very similar eyes, cheeks, nose...maybe not so ill-photographed & with better skin, but basically very similar. And I've long thought that GG was hot. Now I'm really starting to wonder.
                    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                    X