X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contacting  ladyboys

I recon you will always be on a looser if you give out the info JON.(dont mean that as a nasty thing) I never worry about meeting girls iv'e seen on the sight , even if there are quiet a few i like. My policy is to go to bkk and find girls you like by going to bars etc if some of em are ones you like from asiants then it's an added bonus.Most girls i take will gladly give you there telephone number and meet you if you ring em.As for all these guys who just have to meet one girl they see in asian ts let me tell you guys your in for a lot of dissapointment. most of the honeys are barfined and on holiday in the islands most of the time, so forget it go to bangkok find some new girls and then if you do meet one you have seen in asiants its an added bonus and adds to the excitement
    JOn dont give out the info man if its going to embarrace you like this, for every good guy there is an asshole

I've used the contact feature, and I thank Jon for it.
    I hope he will continue to offer it, and that all of us will use it responsibly.

Snick

BTW I would like phone numbers and addresses for these 30 girls.
    an,ahn,ann,anny,any,annie....

"Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Well, donny what's good for you may not work with a lot of guys...

Take a guess how many members we have who have never been with an Asian ladyboy.. I for one was scared shitless the first time. It can be intimidating and stressful. There is a certain amount of hand holding for these guys and there are lots of things to think about...

Fear of being ripped off, fear of strangers...

This site promotes the girls as a part of the family and not just an excuse to load up on Kleenex. I would be happy to meet with a girl a couple of emails down the road rather than take my chances in those horrible loud and expensive bars...

But that's just me...

stogie

Comment

DONNNNY, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY HERO!!! THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS!!!

i have told people this for years, that they should just go there and play it by ear; it really IS the best thing to do! SO many guys have written me and told me they were dissapointed with a certain girl, or she was all business, or she sucked in bed, or whatever.

Now, stogie also makes a good point also [as much as I hate to actually admit that!], that some of the newer members may need a little hand-holding and thats fine as well, i am here for them. but if they ask for 10 girls' fone numbers and 5 or 6 are a letdown, that has the potential to ruin someone's vacation, you know? also, this has happened over 50 times [just that I can remember]; the member goes to BKK loaded up with 20 fone numbers and e-mails and plans to meet all these girls. he walks into Obsessions for the first time and see's 40 ladyboys, some of which are on this site as Donnnny said. His mind is blown; he takes Som or Chompoo out the first night, falls in love and spends a whole week with her, and forgets the other 20 girls, some of whom he has already contacted and made plans to see! Believe me....this happens....a LOT. It even happened over the weekend with that schmuck who blew-off Anna [who the hell did he find that was cuter than HER?]

addressing Stogie here; I think that if a guy is as green as you first were, he should send me a letter asking me to recommend 4 or 5 girls for him based on his type of girl. I get these letters often, and I actually like them better because i can custom-make a trip for those guys and set him up with the girls he describes as being closest to his tastes. But, as Donnnny said, even then some of the models may be a let-down; how the hell can a person really tell what a girl is like and how her personality is based just on a few photographs?

addressing Donnnny here; Your post was right on-target and i am not just saying that to make my job easier. The best plan when travelling to Thailand for a short time like 2 or 3 weeks is NO PLAN! Sure, ask for the fone numbers for 3 or 4 girls that you really like as a back-up, but don't plan your trip around those girls, use them more as a safety valve. Just arrive in BKK, go to Obsessions or Casa depending on your type, and find a cutie. who knows; you may end up taking her to Samui for a week or you may be right back in Casa the next 2 weeks straight looking for new talent. The point is, the choice is yours as you go along and there is no pressure or stress to meet with the girls you have been contacting.

Words of wisdom, Donnnnny, and i betcha your trips are much better than the guys who go there and make all these grand plans which invariably fall through.

regards and THANKS Jon

Comment

I think that each of you have made valid points, however it is up to each of us who "actually do go" to LOS to make contact with the LB or GG for that matter of our choice.

The service that Jon provides is - I think - second to none. I have asked Jon for a few contact details and will pursue them prior to my trip in October. If the LB's in question are in BKK and available, great, I win, especially over the bloody holiday on the 23rd!

On the other hand, to arrange for Anna to come to your hotel and be engaged with another LB when she got there and NOT to open the door is to my mind unforgivable. At least he could have opend up and asked if she was interested in a 3 some !!! Or bunged her 500 baht for the wasted trip

Comment

id really nlike ,a few numbers my self but from past experiance there allways alet down especialy if you have built the shemale up in your mind form potos on the sight. also you cant really know if a girl is your type, thats why i go to bars and chat to em first. you will soon find out what she is really like, the real girl will come out as soon as yuou say no to a ladys drink lol we all have different oppinions so i guys we do it the way we feel comfortable with.
            most girls will give there phone number once you have taken them
            cheeers
            donnnnnnny

Comment

I agree with both points of view, a few contact details is good but it can be a lot of fun to "wing it" also, I have tried both ways.

Got to say however the best times have been when it was unplanned. I have had a lot more fun and have not had unrealised expectations. Trouble with contacting a girl you see on the site is one develops I think an expectation of duplicating the pictures / fantasy and in relality this does not happen and leadss to a degree of frustration and let down. Suck it and see (so to speak) I think leads to a better time. Thats my five cents worth

Comment

Well, contacting LBs before you ever meet them will only work for a truly disciplined person.
                Hey, no offense meant!
                My favorite photographer - Robert Mapplethorpe - was, in some ways - the most UNDISCIPLINED person on Planet Earth.
                But, not so in regards to his photography......
                Still, if you can truly stick to a PROGRAM of meeting and keeping one ladyboy for your entire trip, then go ahead and pursue the letter-writing angle to the hilt, by all means.
                For some fellows, this may be the best route.
                Personally, like Stogie Bear, I do not care much for bars (too much noise, too much PHONY friendship, too many lager louts, you name it).
                But, I am NEVER one to condemn those who go to bars to meet the ladyboy of their dreams.
                Hell, on VERY RARE occassions, you may even see ME there.
                Mr. Lonely

Comment

Hello Gentlemen and Ladyboys,

To sum it up, when going to LOS, the best plan is no plan.  

By all means work out which girls you'd like to meet. Get the contact details for two or three off Jon just before you go.

When you walk into Obs/KC3/Casanova your plan will go out the window. I know I've been there   .

If you don't find a lady to your taste - unlikely    - try the numbers Jon has given you. My bet is you will have forgotten those numbers by then

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

Now , this I would have to agree with Donnnnnnnnny. ( and RR )
                    grow some balls and take a walk outside, you will be suprised how easy it is . I was!! And lotus hardly had to hold my hand

( all good points from all the fella's actually )

Have fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                    X