Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can home grown trannies fill the void?

sorry guys no photo's
    but with the gap between my trips and a itch to scratch i thought id look closer to home, TVchix was my plan, got one round who didn't mind traveling as long as she could dress at mine, well ok and said come along, fuck i thought i knew the guy ! but he dressed and came in to lounge where i was waiting, i simply said lets have a drink and chat, it just didn't work. not his fault but turning up as he then turning into she didn't help and really think i need to visit bars and not web sites but living so far away from venues is a problem.
    only one cure, book a flight !

SW
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

(I hope you don't mind that I have changed the title of your thread.
    This makes it easier to find through the search features.)

I've never been with a ladyboy or transsexual outside of Thailand. I was tempted a few times when I lived in Dallas to try some of the local ads at the sex shop but I never did.

I'm pretty sure I would have been disappointed, though...

Anyone else tried to fill that void between trips to Thailand or other countries?

I know a lot of members have and it would be interesting to here the stories - especially the views on whether or not it was worth the trouble and expense...

BS
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

tried it once or twice, they should have paid me. Terrible experience.
      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

I met Laika recently on her travels in Melbourne.... great ways to forget about los for a bit ... http://www.laikatsxxx.com

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Met some really hot Latina Trannies in the states and had a good time That being said most are way overpriced as do they really think that their ass and cocks are made of gold?
          I luv ladyboys

Comment

I had my maiden home turf 'T-Girl' experience this year and it was pretty damn good let me tell you.
            One morning I was having a look through the bich place directory in between studying the racing form  and noted this gorgeous creature http://profiles.birchplace.com/?page=e....id=2054  as it happened, I was heading for Nottingham Races that very afternoon so a call was made to 'Sinead' and an appointment was arranged after the last race

Sinead lives in Nottingham City Centre, I parked on a meter only yards away and after buzzing me up to her top floor apartment.....she opened the door wearing stockings, suzzies and high heals. What a magnificent sight I was greeted with a passionate tongue lashing, tonsil tickling 15 second kiss on arrival.
            Suffice to say, the sex was top drawer stuff and definately as good as any short time experience I've had in Pattaya.

My itch had been scratched

Comment

It all started in Amsterdam, on the whole disappointed but that injected enough gusto to force a trip to Los and the enevitable once having visited this site, gathered enough information I was a moth to the flame.

Havent tried any home grown, but with the need to satisfy the itch and thanks Pentire she looks divine I think I might have to go to Nottingham. How do I find an excuse though. This recession has a plus side too, the ridiculous prices with attitude are waining.............

Comment

Did a coupl in Hawaii years ago ok but were I live now to scary and ugly(most guys over 50 having some sort of life crisis). No hotties in public.

Comment

My very first time with a t-girl was a Thai girl here in LA. She was lovely and the experience was great; in fact I saw about four times in about two years.
                  I found her on Eros. Don't know whatever happened to her. She is no longer on Eros.
                  Went with a Philippine girl about six months ago. It was okay, I guess, kinda rushed and covered bj, so meh. Glad to have gotten my rocks off, but will certainly not do a repeat.

Been looking at few on eros lately, but I haven't seen anyone that really catches my attention.

There is a gay place close to home where they have t-girl Saturday nights. I'm certainly curious, but way to chicken to give it a try.

Planning on Thailand again for January 2011. We'll see how that goes.
                  "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                  Salin' on a summer breeze
                  And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                  -Harry Nilsson

Comment

I started in with tgirls 10 years before my first trip to LOS... & it would've been earlier than that except at the time I was living in fairly small cities in the US Midwest for a decade ... & I was young & broke with no money to travel out of Lower Bumfuck USA to the places where the girls gather & blossom.
                    (Hey, I wanted to travel around the States for a while to check out the heartland, like Woody Guthrie.... or Caine!)

About 10 years before my first trip to Thailand.....
                    (LOS wasn't even a blip on my radar at this point, but I was aware of Singapore's Bugis Rd, I had seen pictures of the girls & was really knocked out for the first time by the asian tgs & I know those photos planted the first seed that took me down this road we're on. Incidently this is all before the internet, in fact this is before the pc now that I think about it!)
                    ... a job took me to the Bay area for a few days & the first chance I got to get away from my coworkers one evening I headed into San Francisco to the only tgirl bar I knew about, the fabled Black Rose. I met a cute as a button red headed pixie named Kimberly & went back to her room. This was also the first time I had ever paid for sex as well.

I was intrigued & over the next 5 years I made it to Frisco/LA 1 or 2 times a year & would visit the tgirl bars I knew, I remember the Queen Mary, Finnochios, the Motherlode... I really took to the asian girls on the west coast right away, mostly Filipinas, ... they started to become my preferred providers. Then I moved to Miami & it was a whole different vibe with the white & latin queens. I had to go to gay clubs that had drag shows that attracted tgs on Sat. night, the latin girls could be stunning, esp the Cubans, but I never went to the Cuban neighborhood tg bars since I don't speak espanol.

All this time I was, of course, going out with ggs where I was living, & I was engaged when I was in Miami, & this was starting to create some issues for me, I sure most here can relate to this. As my engagement became disengaged I gradually started putting more energy into pursuing tg girls & when I moved to a major city in the Northeast I found a few bars that had them & became a semi regular. (Only semi because I was still young enough then to meet girls without paying & I didn't want to be pissing away all my $$$ on whores.) There were quite a number of asians here that I gravitated towards right away & eventually began a ltr with a filipina tg that lasted for a few years until she realized that I didn't want her to move in & be my housewife. Also my first solo trip to Thailand may have tipped her off to something...
                    My first night ever in LOS I went with a ladyboy named Cat I met at the Blue Sky Bar in Patpong. I have tried to go to LOS most years since then, probably 2 out of three.

I rarely go to the local bars here now since the scene here has changed so much, the music is louder & more annoying & I'm older than the typical club goers here. I have to be in that mood. But I can find a place to go if I want & there are plenty of providers if I want to drop $2-300 for a session I rarely do now.
                    I empathize with those of you who live in the smaller cities, slim pickings indeed for the tg chaser there.

Comment

El Hefe thanks for the great post I myself have been chasing TG's now off and on for 20 odd years in the US and have met some good ones and some real scary ones but in the US things seem to be slim pickings and have never met one that is really interested in a relationship so I envy yours w/ the phillipina this being said I have to say that my homegrown itch has never really ben satisfied at home and hope my upcoming inaugural trip to LOS is a lot better   in closing thanks for your insightful and informative post I especially love the Qwai Chang Cain reference 1 thing though your name confused me as I thought El Jefe would know a little more espanol, Que? anyway only 18 more days 'til wheels down in LOS let the games begin, Roll on October
                      I luv ladyboys

Comment

Thanks.... you're gonna have a great time.

Comment

(azza33 @ Sep. 11 2010,13:29) I met Laika recently on her travels in Melbourne.... great ways to forget about los for a bit ... http://www.laikatsxxx.com      
                          Holy crap Azza, was she as hot in person as she presents on her site?

If so, there are a couple of voids she could fill here

Comment

The following has to be read in the context of my history (detailed in this Forum in the past) where I had a nearly ten year relationship and a three year relationship with two LBs (neither had ever been in the P4P arena) and during each relationship I was 100% faithful to my partner.

Outside of those relationships, particularly during the recent four years when I was working in Alaska, Siberia and Vladivostok and commuting to each place via the USA, UK and Europe I used the P4P services of TSs.

During that period I had a few months of celibacy and (usually) a week between assignments to €œobtain relief€.

I was not in a place long enough to go through the rituals of courtship, and already, at that time, being in my seventies, P4P seemed the obvious answer.

I usually went for Asian, Puerto Rican or black TSs and, in the majority of cases, reported good experiences, though there were plenty of unsatisfactory experiences too.

When I found someone good I tended to see them on a regular basis and a type of friendship was formed, where we would have dinner or go to the theatre and those hours would not be charged.

Occasionally I would form a closer friendship and maybe I€™d take a NYC based provider for a weekend in Florida or Las Vegas or a London based provider to Paris or the Italian Riviera and the understanding would be I would pay for flights, accommodation and meals etc but no money would change hands.

I have also had one or two €œlonger€ relationships with two UK based Filipino femme-bois who I have helped transition into LBs and two black LBs who I have assisted in their journey or progress or education.

I tried to list the counties where I have had P4P experiences with LBs and I think that it is almost every country I have visited, except strangely, South America (by choice €“ I always went for GGs) and Africa (where I felt safer using my hand as company).

I have come to the conclusion that if the provider does not speak English my experience is usually poor whereas if I can hold an interesting conversation I have a much better chance of enjoying the encounter.

And yes €“ P4P is very expensive outside of Thailand and its immediate neighbors.

Comment

(perth_couple @ Sep. 14 2010,16:07)
                              (azza33 @ Sep. 11 2010,13:29) I met Laika recently on her travels in Melbourne.... great ways to forget about los for a bit ... http://www.laikatsxxx.com      
                              Holy crap Azza, was she as hot in person as she presents on her site?

If so, there are a couple of voids she could fill here  
                              Hi PC

I'd have to say Laika was really better than the pics suggest.

Super sexy ass~~ very happy i bumped into her of AFF and arranged a date

Did i mention her special talent, she blew me and rode me at the same time

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                              X