X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jiji's huge cock!

Wow I must say that Jiji's got one of the biggest & best looking cocks I've ever seen!

Hung like a Horse!

Yes Bam that sure is an awesome cock - I love the pics of her in the red lingerie and her pierced nipple. As you can see from my avator I like them well endowed.
    Good report of yours about Katoon in Pattaya. I will be there next week and will look for her in Walking St and try and emulate your session - although that will be difficult.
    I'm going to enjoy myself with the ladyboys in Walking St, Hi-Boss Soi 6 and maybe fem boys in Sunee. We will see.

Comment

I know her...........she is fucking hard and long, my god I was happy after she cum.

Comment

Jiji has one of the biggest dicks I have ever seen on film for sure; in one of the pics she appears to almost be trying to suck herself off and almost succeeding.

has a brand new rack now, which is why we had to get up these 2 galleries as quickly as possible; she looks different now and more like a real "shemale" and Pedro is on the case for a new set of her.

Comment

Originally posted by
          she is fucking hard and long
          My kinda girl!!!

Originally posted by
          has a brand new rack now, which is why we had to get up these 2 galleries as quickly as possible; she looks different now and more like a real "shemale" and Pedro is on the case for a new set of her.
          I hope this happens quickly JaiDee

Might wear these current pics out
          It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
          X