X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soi cowboy or patpong

Who know good places for LB in Soi Cowboy or Patpong, like to try new places.

I think that you are out of luck in Soi Cowboy, as far as I have been able to tell the few beer bars that did have a few are no longer there. As for Patpong, you are looking at KCIII, Kings Corner and a few of the hostess bars on Patpong II.

Comment

Comment

soi cowboy: honey bar is closed :not a good place for ladyboy.
        on patpong area kc3 and some freelancer between patpong 1&2.
        king corner : i never try
        denis

Comment

Originally posted by (lipflipper @ Feb. 22 2005,13:57)
          I think that you are out of luck in Soi Cowboy, as far as I have been able to tell the few beer bars that did have a few are no longer there.  As for Patpong, you are looking at KCIII, Kings Corner and a few of the hostess bars on Patpong II.
          What he said...

Comment

There are a few LBs hanging around on the street at the Soi 23 end of Cowboy. Some look a bit rough but I have seen a couple of cute ones.

In Patpong there are also LBs in Pinnochio bar, which is behind the beer bars between Pink Panther and Star Of Light. Never been in so cannot vouch for the quality. They are open in the afternoon also.

Comment

Actually if you just want to try something different just walk up and down Sukhumvit between Nana and Asok any time after about 10PM and you'll see loads of ladyboys.

In fact the streets are getting so conjested now with working girls it's only a matter of time before there is a serious clampdown on the 'streetwalkers' all over Nana and Sukhumvit!

Comment

Fuck that for true delight walk outside of Nana Plaza about 10 minutes after closing time1!! Carnival!! Remember that Stogie??

Comment

Working...
                X